MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Very strange. Smile)
I tested the plugin with your account and worked fine indeed.

But on my account doesn't work properly.
So I created another account: Dumitru22. The password it's the same as the user name. I tested and same problem as mine. You can try this account also to see.

So what is wrong? Your account works fine but others accounts no.
I changed your password as your user name.

I found out that something is wrong with your translated language file ( /inc/languages/romanian/thx.php ). You can upload that file here, so I'd fix it for you.
Yes, something was wrong with that file, because if I select English the plugin works perfectly.
So I take a look at the file and I realized that the error appears because of a comment. At one line you put Given {1} thank(s) in {2} post(s). Because the line in Romanian translation was too long and it didn't fit properly in the template, I translate only Given {1} thank(s). But I wrote a comment that I modified the original line.

So that comment made that error. Sorry, I didn't know. Now the plugin works perfect.

Thanks a lot for you help and patience!

I uploaded the file, maybe somebody will want the Romanian translation of THANKS plugin.
You're very welcome!
I installed Thanks plugin on a default theme. Now I want to put another theme on my forum. So what files should I modify for the plugin to work properly.
Until now I modified:
- Post Bit Templates - postbit
- Post Bit Templates - postbit_classic
- Ungrouped Templates - headerinclude

What files should I modify also? I can see the thanks given but I can't see the thanks button.
I already found. I've just Deactivate and then Activate the plugin and it was installed on my new theme also. Smile
Hi I could use some help

When I try to install I Get

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1146 - Table 'mybbdb2.mybb_thx' doesn't exist Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mybb_thx ( txid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, uid int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, adduid int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, pid int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, time bigint(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (txid), INDEX (adduid, pid, time) );

Any help would be great
Thank you
Hi,
1. Are you using InnoDB tables or MyISAM?
2. Please check if "mybb_thx" table exists or not. You can do it using phpMyAdmin or any other similar programs.
(2011-09-02, 09:54 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
1. Are you using InnoDB tables or MyISAM?
2. Please check if "mybb_thx" table exists or not. You can do it using phpMyAdmin or any other similar programs.

1. MyISAM (I might be wrong but most of the are MyISAM) and the bottom of phpmyadmin it says
147 tables Sum 580,829 InnoDB utf8_general_ci 78.1 MiB 384 B
2. table is not there

Ok I fixed it
it endup being a orphaned table
it was not showing but i droped it and reinstall and all is good now
the images thanks wont show up
the image of the thanks button wont show up please help me
also my thanks button wont show up... any help? please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11