MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2011-09-03, 01:45 AM)zephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]the images thanks wont show up
the image of the thanks button wont show up please help me

Please notice that you wouldn't see that button in your own posts.
Your forum ( http://dhost.info/dynastyzone ) is not up. So I can't tell you either you've uploaded images to a wrong directory or the plugin is not working properly.

(2011-09-04, 08:00 AM)silvercodes Wrote: [ -> ]also my thanks button wont show up... any help? please

Again, please notice that you wouldn't see that button in your own posts.
If you give me the link of your forum or save a thread of your forum as a simple HTML file and send it to me, I'd be able to check it out and help you fix the problem.
I was using version 3.6
Updated to version 3.9 and everything was done
Declined rapidly after 1 hour ... Forum 24 was not open and ... Plugin files that were deleted, everything was right. But now the tables I am not able to return to the previous version of the error. In addition to the new version of the slowdown, the number of 0's and Tnks not recount.

Tables should be recounted. This new version will be good. But this is my problem and thanked the show and declined rapidly to 0(thanks).

The database server gives me the error: http://community.mybb.com/thread-105714.html
from yesterday, when user click on thanks button this error occur:

[Image: 01433452553222342223.png]

and then:

[Image: 96534195619217530274.png]
(2011-10-31, 10:04 AM)hankypanky2004 Wrote: [ -> ]from yesterday, when user click on thanks button this error occur:

[Image: 01433452553222342223.png]

and then:

[Image: 96534195619217530274.png]

not any support?
I guess your templates are modified somehow.
I hope reactivating would fix it. Also if you give me an administrator permission I would try to fix it.

Now that your forum is up, I noticed that the JavaScript file is not loaded. You need to add this line to the "headerinclude" template (preferably before {$newpmmsg}):

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thx.js"></script>
(2011-11-03, 10:06 AM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]I guess your templates are modified somehow.
I hope reactivating would fix it. Also if you give me an administrator permission I would try to fix it.

Now that your forum is up, I noticed that the JavaScript file is not loaded. You need to add this line to the "headerinclude" template (preferably before {$newpmmsg}):

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thx.js"></script>

Dear Saeed;
Thanks for your guid, but my problem not solved yet.

Recheck the postbit and postbit_classic templates (read the first post of this thread).

The plugin "imei Page Optimizer" -which is installed in your forum- compresses the generated codes and save your bandwidth but as it isn't compatible with MyBB 1.6, please disable it while you're trying to get Thanks plugin to work.

By the way, don't forget that you won't see any thanks buttons in your own posts!
(2011-11-11, 05:40 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]Recheck the postbit and postbit_classic templates (read the first post of this thread).

The plugin "imei Page Optimizer" -which is installed in your forum- compresses the generated codes and save your bandwidth but as it isn't compatible with MyBB 1.6, please disable it while you're trying to get Thanks plugin to work.

By the way, don't forget that you won't see any thanks buttons in your own posts!

Did all, but not work yet,
I enable thanks to check it by you.Sad

Hi
If the plugin is removed ... can I restore it?
I have my backup of the table ... Recount for you the option to return there?
Updated plugin to work in 1.6.5

Thanks SaeedGh for your plugins Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11