MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
hope to hear some more from you soon.keep in touch.salam.
Hello there
I got the error "TypeError: table is null" like fid and i checked in phpadmin and there was "pthx" field. so what do i need to do?
Thanks
My forum is http://lhpt.info/forum
what have you done before you get that error?can you explain it process by process?
I did like the instruction:
Extract the zipped file and upload all directories in your forum root.
- Upload images/postbit_rthx.gif and images/postbit_thx.gif to the images directory of your theme(s).
- Go to forum settings and click on "☼ MybbHelp » Thanks" to change the plugin settings.

But i don't know what's going wrong?
(2011-01-12, 09:34 AM)lobo111987 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there
I got the error "TypeError: table is null" like fid and i checked in phpadmin and there was "pthx" field. so what do i need to do?
Thanks
My forum is http://lhpt.info/forum

Hi,
This plugin should've make some changes in your theme to work correctly. Please reactivate the plugin.
I did. But no result
btw, can you deactivate the plugin,then deleting all the thanks plugin's files?

after that, try to re-uploading the plugin files into the appropriate folder,then activate again..

and what is the name of the template that you used for your website?

p/s seems the error came from the sql database.try to clear the database from all the previous thanks plugin's installation..then reinstall back the plugin..see how it's goes from there..check the mybb_thx in your database and mybb_post..there should be a table names "pthx".

if your problem is same with mine.

i've register at your forum and try the thanks's button..it is for sure the problem come from your database.
Hello Fid
I just checked in mybb_thx there is no "pthx". What do i need to do?
Didn't you read your PM lobo? I think it's a template problem.
Problem solved.
Guide added to the first post.
Hi, thanks for youre Plugin, but now Im confused, the Thanks Language etc. is in "thanks_postbit_count" but which is the Variable/Parameter to load this out of the thanks_postbit_count?

I cant find any parameter..

If there a Paramter like "{$post['thx_count']" it woul be awesome, so I cant finish my Style
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11