MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ConsoleAddicted.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010-03-30, 07:48 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh it all makes sense now, just saw it with Firefox Toungue It seems that you didn't add a -webkit- radius to almost anything. The rounded corners looks good, I just think they are a bit too big on WP theme.

You sure? I've added everywhere where -moz-border-radius is. Not sure why it's not working :/
(2010-03-30, 07:50 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-30, 07:48 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh it all makes sense now, just saw it with Firefox Toungue It seems that you didn't add a -webkit- radius to almost anything. The rounded corners looks good, I just think they are a bit too big on WP theme.

You sure? I've added everywhere where -moz-border-radius is. Not sure why it's not working :/

The syntax for -webkit- radius is different than -moz-'s when it comes to specific corners. For example, instead of -moz-border-radius-topleft , you use -webkit-border-top-left-radius .
(2010-03-30, 08:03 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]

The syntax for -webkit- radius is different than -moz-'s when it comes to specific corners. For example, instead of -moz-border-radius-topleft , you use -webkit-border-top-left-radius .

I used -webkit-border-radius
(2010-03-30, 08:04 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

To have only top corners, you have to use -webkit-border-top-left-radius and -webkit-border-top-right-radius (notice the difference in the attribute after the vendor prefix -moz-border-radius-topleft and -moz-border-radius-topright)
If you tried to use webkit's border radius like 4px 4px 0 0 or similar, it doesn't work. You have to do all or each one specifically. Looks better now though. Although, the .tborder still has the old radii (10px) Wink
(2010-03-30, 08:11 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-30, 08:04 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

To have only top corners, you have to use -webkit-border-top-left-radius and -webkit-border-top-right-radius (notice the difference in the attribute after the vendor prefix -moz-border-radius-topleft and -moz-border-radius-topright)

(2010-03-30, 08:12 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]If you tried to use webkit's border radius like 4px 4px 0 0 or similar, it doesn't work. You have to do all or each one specifically. Looks better now though. Although, the .tborder still has the old radii (10px) Wink

Oh okay, thanks Smile I'll fix that soon.
By the way it might be better to just use border-radius since webkit (I think-Safari does anyways) supports it, Opera supports it, and IE9 will too.
(2010-03-30, 10:44 PM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]By the way it might be better to just use border-radius since webkit (I think-Safari does anyways) supports it, Opera supports it, and IE9 will too.

At the moment it doesn't seem to. Or do you mean just 'border-radius' ?
Okay fixed everything I believe, the logo too
I've just finished editing the home page. What do you think of it? The same changes will be applied to the forums if people think the home page is better. I feel that the banner/logo needs some work, I just do not know exactly what to put in there.
It looks very nice.
I'd use that for the forums instead.
Great work. :]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7