MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ConsoleAddicted.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, this is a nice looking implementation. I love the overall design and how you've worked on the project. The only thing I'd add would be a change in the "welcome_guests" template so that people who visit know a bit of the forums. A welcome message is usually good, since it helps people know what's about and even register.
(2010-06-01, 05:56 PM)dojo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this is a nice looking implementation. I love the overall design and how you've worked on the project. The only thing I'd add would be a change in the "welcome_guests" template so that people who visit know a bit of the forums. A welcome message is usually good, since it helps people know what's about and even register.

Can you please elaborate? Smile
(2010-06-01, 06:38 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-01, 05:56 PM)dojo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this is a nice looking implementation. I love the overall design and how you've worked on the project. The only thing I'd add would be a change in the "welcome_guests" template so that people who visit know a bit of the forums. A welcome message is usually good, since it helps people know what's about and even register.

Can you please elaborate? Smile

"Full access!
Login or Register to get full access to the forums!"

He means what you've got there I think Huh

BTW here you go:
[Image: 43917687.png]
Ok, let me think how I'll quote you this time Toungue

@First pic at top, can you please give me the image?
@Second pic at the top, every line? I've done the gradient with Photoshop, not sure how to make it better. Any suggestions?
@Third pic at the top (search) oh by centered you meant vertically not horizontally, alright will fix that. Can you please give me your edited image?
@logo picture, what do you suggest?
@"left" and "right" pictures, I can't seem to replicate that issue. (the 2px extra) I set width to auto as far as I remember. I'll remove the border as suggested though.
@"spacing" image, I've removed the <br class="clear" /> and added padding. Is it better now?
@"Recent Threads" image, this is what I see:
[Image: 69p4i0.png]
I can't seem to understand what you mean.

@Last pic on the right, you suggest me to use the thead image for footer and navigation?
Changed seperator image, looks better now Smile
I like the forum design, but I think the logo can be much better.
Very nice activity you have got. May I ask how old your forum is?
(2010-06-03, 06:24 AM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]I like the forum design, but I think the logo can be much better.
Very nice activity you have got. May I ask how old your forum is?

Yeah I'm getting a new logo soon and buttons (haven't finished all of them yet).
I've bought this domain in April, but we were using consoleworld.net before since Summer 2008. We had around 2,000 members but accidentally I deleted the database and had to start everything from scratch. We've grown to this since Summer 2008. I consider it great because there are so many console/gaming related forums/websites that it's hard to get to the point where we are now.

Soon I'm going to release a new PSP application which will bring more activity to the website and of course, make it more popular.
(2010-06-01, 06:53 PM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]BTW here you go:
[Image: 43917687.png]

BTW, Nice work making all those screen-shots.
Updated home page, is it better now? I might remove the hover image on the nav.
To me the hover looks cool, without the hover it might look dull. Smile
Sorry mate I've been busy with mid-year exams. You can use all those pictures Wink I can't wait to see the improve!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7