MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ConsoleAddicted.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Update! I've just finished a new re-make of the home page. Constructive criticism is welcomed.
I need suggestions for a logo by the way Toungue
Nice ads on the forums. (Y).

Btw, before you even think of getting a new logo, I'd intergrate the designs.
The home page design is sexy. :O
(2010-05-30, 01:34 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ads on the forums. (Y).

Btw, before you even think of getting a new logo, I'd intergrate the designs.
The home page design is sexy. :O

What's up with the ads?
I am not integrating yet because I want to have it finished. I'm starting with the home page since it's the one with less visitors (50~60 per day)
Or do you think I should integrate it right now since it does not need any updates? (except the logo)
I think it should be integrated right now, thats just my opinion though.
(2010-05-30, 02:50 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should be integrated right now, thats just my opinion though.

Okay then, will be done in 30 minutes. If anyone else has any suggestions please post
(2010-05-30, 01:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Update! I've just finished a new re-make of the home page. Constructive criticism is welcomed.
Looks a lot better Big Grin. The only thing that could use some improvement is the logo and the red search button is way brighter than any other red.
(2010-05-30, 03:24 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-30, 01:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Update! I've just finished a new re-make of the home page. Constructive criticism is welcomed.
Looks a lot better Big Grin. The only thing that could use some improvement is the logo and the red search button is way brighter than any other red.

Yeap those are two things I need to fix. No idea about the logo though, I have no ideas but I'll probably come up with one.

I've just finished the forums, need to re-make the buttons now
Good job on the forum. Perhaps you could be the red as bright as that search button and see how that looks? Also the logo could be a bit bigger and brighter. Now it's so sqaused up in one place getting overwhelmed by the menu and slider.
(2010-05-30, 04:41 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Good job on the forum. Perhaps you could be the red as bright as that search button and see how that looks? Also the logo could be a bit bigger and brighter. Now it's so sqaused up in one place getting overwhelmed by the menu and slider.

Yeah will do that and post here tomorrow once I'm done with the changes Smile
Great work on the forum, good luck with the logo. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7