MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ConsoleAddicted.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cool that rhymes lol
(2010-06-03, 09:30 PM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate I've been busy with mid-year exams. You can use all those pictures Wink I can't wait to see the improve!

Could you please reply to my questions? Toungue
(2010-06-01, 08:46 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, let me think how I'll quote you this time Toungue

@First pic at top, can you please give me the image?
@Second pic at the top, every line? I've done the gradient with Photoshop, not sure how to make it better. Any suggestions?
@Third pic at the top (search) oh by centered you meant vertically not horizontally, alright will fix that. Can you please give me your edited image?
@logo picture, what do you suggest?
@"left" and "right" pictures, I can't seem to replicate that issue. (the 2px extra) I set width to auto as far as I remember. I'll remove the border as suggested though.
@"spacing" image, I've removed the <br class="clear" /> and added padding. Is it better now?
@"Recent Threads" image, this is what I see:
[Image: 69p4i0.png]
I can't seem to understand what you mean.

@Last pic on the right, you suggest me to use the thead image for footer and navigation?
Changed seperator image, looks better now Smile
Sorry Mate, this is the only free time I've had in days Smile

@1: You've fixed it, sorry I didn't get you the pics Smile 10/10
@2: Nothing wrong with it now. Love the new hover image, much better.
@3: Sorry my brain wasn't thinking properly Smile I see you've moved it down, i like it much better but I like to see the red button with it or maybe grey? If you need the image just ask.
@4: New logo's much better. i've never been great with logo's so I'm not the one to ask opinions of. Though I think you should tone down the dark red for the capital letters. Also add a wee bit more spacing between the two words (like 5px or something).
@5: Much, much better. No more extended page width. Maybe add some more padding to the bottom (vertically Wink) of the banner to even it out.
@6: Don't worry your pretty head about it. It's a common thing.
@7: Yes use the thead for the bg of the footer and header. It wil look way better.

New Errors:
The forum bottom shadow looks weird:
[Image: 34695501.png]
See how the shadow doesn't go with the others?
Homepage footer:
Make the spacing the same as the forum. It's too close Smile
Okay thanks. I removed the search from the header because it didn't look good because of the logo.
What do you mean by tone down the dark red?
I've changed the header btw
I meant like downplay the colours a bit. Brighten it up Smile
Okay thanks, will do that once I get home Smile
Okay I'm finally done with both the home page and the forums.
Any suggestions?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7