MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nickman's Mod List (Last Updated: January 2nd 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Well, here it is. I'll send Nickman a PM about it! Maybe he'll visit again soon!
2 New Plugins Added!

-Post Please!
-Splash Page
Banned Fun Added, it's similiar to the banned misery mod for IPBCool
LMAO! Wow, a torture mod. Sounds fun! Wink
I thought so. My favorite is the killer popupsBig Grin
Im trying to use your Welcome Message mod.. but it doesnt work at all for me.. I go to the ACP and press activate and i get this..

[php]
Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25667-QVFE/wiifreedom.com/forums/inc/plugins/wm.php on line 26

Warning: require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25667-QVFE/wiifreedom.com/forums/inc/plugins/wm.php on line 26

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25667-QVFE/wiifreedom.com/forums/inc/plugins/wm.php on line 26

Warning: require(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25667-QVFE/wiifreedom.com/forums/inc/plugins/wm.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/imports/php5/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25667-QVFE/wiifreedom.com/forums/inc/plugins/wm.php on line 26[/php]

What is wrong with it?
I have a question about Banned Fun, does it work the same way phpBBs does by placing a cookie on the user's computer to make it so that regardless of which account the banished is logged in to, the cookie on the computer will still ensure that the person has a miserable time. If not, please consider adding because it puts these people right in our trap, they cannot get out of this without clearing their cookies, creating a new account and behaving. Also, it'd be good if you added a feature making it so that PMs cannot be used no matter what (if that isn't prevented already).

Thanks,
Zalaki Wrote:Im trying to use your Welcome Message mod.. but it doesnt work at all for me.. I go to the ACP and press activate and i get this..

[php]

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/imports/php5/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home28b/sub003/sc25667-QVFE/wiifreedom.com/forums/inc/plugins/wm.php on line 26[/php]

What is wrong with it?

Did you use the uploaded one? The attachment on the first post? Because that is for the lower versions of MyBB not 1.2. The new one can be downloaded here

Try that one and see if it works..
tristan/SMM Wrote:I have a question about Banned Fun, does it work the same way phpBBs does by placing a cookie on the user's computer to make it so that regardless of which account the banished is logged in to, the cookie on the computer will still ensure that the person has a miserable time. If not, please consider adding because it puts these people right in our trap, they cannot get out of this without clearing their cookies, creating a new account and behaving. Also, it'd be good if you added a feature making it so that PMs cannot be used no matter what (if that isn't prevented already).

Thanks,

I get the cookie thing and will work on it , but the PM thing? Could you please explain that a little more...
My guess is that whoever is being subjected to the torture mod wouldn't be able to send private messages. Big Grin
If that's the case, set them in a banned group, then set their usergroup in the Banned Fun mod. If they do get the right page, it's the "You've Been Banned Page"Big Grin Never gonna reach PMs againToungueToungueToungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14