MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nickman's Mod List (Last Updated: January 2nd 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Lol, good question! How about an option in the ACP, that we can decide if we want it in the toplinks, or the portal or...who knows! I'm at a loss. LOL...I just know that I put the link in a thread.
Hey, I got a question.

I set the Staff App to post in a forum, and it posts, but how comes it doesn't show as the last post? I have to go over and see how many threads are there because it doesn't show as last post. Any idea?
Please remember that you do not have to register to get any of plugins!

Yes you do. When pressing "Download", you recieve a no_permission page.
LeX- Wrote:
Please remember that you do not have to register to get any of plugins!

Yes you do. When pressing "Download", you recieve a no_permission page.

Yeah, I just noticed that :p I thought the download mod had better permissions. I am gonna modify it now though so you won't.

DONE! Now you don't have to register. Sorry to all those who couldn't download it.

FirefoxWiz: It seems to be a bug I guess, It worked on my demo board for awhile and now it's stopped, I will look into and post the fix on my site Smile
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Hey, I got a question.

I set the Staff App to post in a forum, and it posts, but how comes it doesn't show as the last post? I have to go over and see how many threads are there because it doesn't show as last post. Any idea?

That's because the "plugin" doesn't fill in a dateline for the post.

$insert_array = array(
		'dateline' =>'',
		'lastpost' => '',
		'fid' => intval($forumId),
		'subject' => $db->escape_string($subject),
		'closed' => '',
		'uid' => intval($uid),
		'username' => $db->escape_string($name),
		'visible' => 1,
		'notes' => ''
	);

Change
'dateline' =>'',

into
'dateline' => time(),
Thanks, LeX-, but that didn't work either. It's still not showing up in the 'Last Post' section on the index. Sad
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Thanks, LeX-, but that didn't work either. It's still not showing up in the 'Last Post' section on the index. Sad

And you've added a new "form" ?

Edit ::

Probably this thing must be set to the ID of the post > 'lastpost' => '',
I'd say it has something to do with that lastpost section, but I can't figure it out.
'lastpost' => '', should be 'lastpost' => time(), Smile
I tried that too, but it's still not working on my test forum for some reason. Here's what it looks like for me... I'm confused.

[attachment=6289]
(that's on my test forum. Under Job Applications)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14