MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nickman's Mod List (Last Updated: January 2nd 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
That's great! Thanks! Big Grin
New Plugin!!!!

Invitation Only
Make your site like gmail!

This mod allows you to make your forum open to those few that have your special invitation codes. You can generate, give and view all invitations from the ACP. Members who receive codes can email them to their friends from within the UserCP. It is easily turn offable too, just in case you decide to end it.
Sweet mod.. I got an awsome idea now for this plugin Big Grin
Hi,

Can I get an updated version for the trash can?

Thanks,
destroyer
Well, let's hope so...otherwise, I guess Crakter would need to update? Hopefully, he'll want to!
destroyer Wrote:Hi,

Can I get an updated version for the trash can?

Thanks,
destroyer

I don't do that one anymore :p That's Crakter's one...He just gives me creditToungue

If anyone wants updates, I might be able to start updating some plugins. Staff App Maybe?
It'd be cool if you could get the Staff App one to post to a forum, instead of email. Smile
FirefoxWiz Wrote:It'd be cool if you could get the Staff App one to post to a forum, instead of email. Smile
That's what was planned..I will work on it and have v2 by the end of the week. Any other suggestions for it?
Maybe have a link get added when you activate the plugin? As it is now, you have to post the link on the board somewhere! Smile
judel Wrote:Maybe have a link get added when you activate the plugin? As it is now, you have to post the link on the board somewhere! Smile

Yeah, I thought about that. But I couldn't figure out where :p...I don't think most want it in the header, that's why I decided to leave it up to the user Smile

Where would you put it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14