MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nickman's Mod List (Last Updated: January 2nd 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
LeX- Wrote:
avaxnet Wrote:hi
I used in my board your usefull plugin (trash can forum 1.3.3)
after upgrade my board to latest vertion (1.2.7) , this plugin dont work properly !
at this time ,after delete post or topic , i get an eror in IE7 or firefox ,
activate this plugin, very important for my board
please call , what can i do ?

regard.

my board adresses : www.avaxnet.com

Download the new version ... http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=395

very very thankx for upgrade this usefull plug in
and for you about this adresses

regard

regard
LeX- Wrote:I think it's solved ! =P The dateline of the posts table didn't get updated and the update_counters weren't set right. Can you try the attached file FirefoxWiz ?

Edit ::

Users Post Count needed to be updated too =P

Thanks! It works good.
E-Xarx's Version of Staff App V2 is up to date now. Thanks LeX for the help
[Download!]
2 New Ideas: Vote for your favorite and the winner will be developed

Vote Here
New Plugin: Spam Central

Spam Central Allows You To Deal with massive spamming by allowing you to delete all a users posts with one simple click.

Features:
-Delete All Users Posts
-Ban User
-Delete User
All From one page! Also allows for admin locking, so only one admin may do this if desired.
thanks nickman Smile
No problem Smile I noticed someone suggested it in the Ideas site, so I thought what the heck :p

PS:
NEW Snoopy: Log in as any of your members...More details in this threads first post!
Only administrators...It has many blocks that you can use IE: Certain members can't be logged in as, you can set WHO can you use the plugin IE only UID 1....I have use for it, so I thought I'd make it and release it...Wink

As for people who are worried about privacy, this doesn't display anything that can't be found in the database. You never get to know the users password (As that's pretty much impossible). It is about as bad as PMA. So if you want, just add in somewhere that "You Reserve The Right To Log Into Any Account"
Hi, where can I see how many times a user's profile has been viewed?

It seems like the variable isn't added correctly to the template...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14