MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HDGFX - Art in High Definition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: largebanner.gif]

HDGFX is a new graphics community. We are here to offer you great support when designing, we also offer amazing tutorials, renders, stocks, and many more resources.

I closed down Crimson and opened this because:
  • hdgfx.com was a sucessful forum before I closed it a few years ago.
  • hdgfx is more easily remembered than Crimson Styles
  • I already have the domain for hdgfx.com

I wan't HD to be once again sucessful.
We are currently not recruiting staff until we get more activity.
The new theme is in progress, it's around 35% done.

The staff team:
Rozzy (Founder/Administrator)
Angel (Co-Owner/Administrator)

I may be changing domains, you'll find that out tomorrow.

Stats:
Our members have made a total of 145 posts in 96 threads.
We currently have 12 members registered.

I hope this improves in the next few weeks.

http://www.hdgfx.com/forums

Thanks,
-Rozzy.
My thoughts:

Dark themes usually work better for GFX sites, but if you must use a light theme I suggest more of a white with a solid color and shadows to make it stand out better. (Just my feeling)

Since your only 35% done with the theme though you have plenty of time to make it look sharp. Smile
(2010-05-22, 10:53 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]The new theme is in progress, it's around 35% done.

IE: The dark theme. ;P
Thanks for the c&c.
Ya, I don't like the theme but you said your getting a new one so I'll wait to critique it.

However I would move the vote and thing to the footer or make only on the index as it does take up a lot of space.
Alright, I'll think about them. Smile
Wild rival appeared!
Heh.. theme looks great. Sections aren't of the best variety, 12 sub sections in renders is not good.
Not bad at all, definitely an improvement.

IMO, the "LOL Area" is a bit too much. get rid of it.
Quote:HDGFX is a new graphics community. We are here to offer you great support when designing, we also offer amazing tutorials, renders, stocks, and many more resources.

Where is all you're offering?
YAY! Lufbra is here, let's have partay!
@iBF: Lol I'm in a bit of a conflict here, I have you saying 12 sub-forums for renders are bad, and my other friend who's the owner of PsGTR says it's needed so people aren't looking forever. Toungue

Thanks for pointing those out at that moron, Jessie. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14