MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nope.
Damn, that's looking sexy. Hopefully it supports quite a lot of phones.
This is too friggen cute.
This is awesome, so donate worthy
Works on my iPod, doesn't on my Blackberry Sad

It's a Blackberry Pearl 8100 using Opera Mini 5.1 if you wanted to know. I don't know if you're implementing for those kind of phones though.
(2010-08-26, 10:24 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]Works on my iPod, doesn't on my Blackberry Sad

It's a Blackberry Pearl 8100 using Opera Mini 5.1 if you wanted to know. I don't know if you're implementing for those kind of phones though.

Yeah it'll be implemented, I just need to get the user agent strings for them Toungue

I'll take a look around and see if I can find it/them.
Looks really good man. I know you and I don't generally get along but I have to give you respect for this. Thanks for taking this project up, I think it will become indispensable. Just a suggestion, you've likely already implemented this but I assume this detects the user's browser and loads accordingly, correct?
You should be able to detect all Blackberry devices by just seeing if 'BlackBerry' is in the useragent.

I've put a useragent detection script at www.extenditude.com/useragent.php if you need it.
(2010-08-27, 01:41 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really good man. I know you and I don't generally get along but I have to give you respect for this. Thanks for taking this project up, I think it will become indispensable. Just a suggestion, you've likely already implemented this but I assume this detects the user's browser and loads accordingly, correct?

Yep, I still need to work on maximizing compatibility but as far as I know BB's and iPhones are covered.

(2010-08-27, 02:09 PM)jlong1 Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to detect all Blackberry devices by just seeing if 'BlackBerry' is in the useragent.

I've put a useragent detection script at www.extenditude.com/useragent.php if you need it.

I figured out how to use the plugin proerly last night so I think I've got it Toungue I did add one for BlackBerry as well as Opera Mini (wildcards the rest) last night too, so your phone and all other BB's should be covered. I've been working from this: http://www.zytrax.com/tech/web/mobile_ids.html

Thanks though!
Alright, I'll check the site from my phone now.

EDIT: The mobile theme shows now, but for some reason it's slightly too wide for my phone, it cuts out just before the Thread part of the post thread button.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10