MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Having issues with this theme/plugin...

When activated, I get the error in the attachment. It happens regardless of if I am using the theme on my mobile or desktop. And if I am using my normal theme it still happens. As soon as I deactivate GoMobile everything is fine. If I use quick reply it is fine.

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Attempt to modify property of non-object - Line: 412 - File: inc/plugins/gomobile.php PHP 5.3.14-pl0-gentoo (Linux)

/inc/plugins/gomobile.php Line 412 Function: errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php Line 101 Function: gomobile_posts
/inc/datahandlers/post.php Line 902 Function: pluginSystem->run_hooks
/newreply.php Line 497 Function: PostDataHandler->insert_post
Hi,

A user is reporting the following error when trying to vote in polls using your mobile theme:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

do you know of a fix?
Are you using the latest version of the plugin available via github? I do recall fixing this issue.
(2012-08-25, 08:55 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the latest version of the plugin available via github? I do recall fixing this issue.

I'm using version 1.0. is there a newer version available?
https://github.com/Scoutie44/MyBB-GoMobile

the latest commit is fixing poll voting
(2012-08-26, 07:24 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/Scoutie44/MyBB-GoMobile

the latest commit is fixing poll voting

just so I know I'm getting the proper files, does downloading this file contain the fix?

I'm not up on how github works in its entirety.
Yes, that is the one.
(2012-08-27, 12:04 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is the one.

thank you.
(2012-08-27, 06:41 AM)Linda449 Wrote: [ -> ]ooks awesome! Can't wait for the release

It's release is long past now...
In my forum in the footer is a link that says mobile version,it was added when I installed the plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10