MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i have 4 themes, only the mobile theme which is this i got that error in header and footer area,
Mobile Theme, is not my default theme..
This error appears only when using Gomobile Theme..
Thanks for the replay!
Finally i got the cause of the error, cause by using this plugin:

PHP and Template Conditionals (1.9)
Allows you to use conditionals and PHP code in templates.
Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

Thanks Yaldaram!
how can i add CAPTCHA to gomobile register page

i am getting this error while registration

CAPTCHA challenge-response is missing.

check link:

http://forums.asf-mobiles.com/

thanks
I have no idea. It works fine on all other forums I've tested.

Where did you download the plugin from (which version)?
i have downloaded from author web working good but when i logged from mobile and checking register page then image verification not showing
i have tried it. it does not work when you are using google seo plugin.

on mobile device it keeps redirecting to homepage, from any post link. nothing opens.

i am testing it on my local pc and iphone. i cant try the condition on live site.

please test at your machine.
is it possible for a user to select an option where they never use the mobile theme? a user on my forum asked because it switches to the mobile theme when he's on his ipad and he doesn't like it and would prefer if he didn't have to switch it back to the full theme each time.
(2012-05-28, 11:15 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible for a user to select an option where they never use the mobile theme? a user on my forum asked because it switches to the mobile theme when he's on his ipad and he doesn't like it and would prefer if he didn't have to switch it back to the full theme each time.

Well... you can disable it every time by hitting the link in the footer. There must be some way to change it wherever the User Agent ID file is.
(2012-05-28, 11:15 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible for a user to select an option where they never use the mobile theme? a user on my forum asked because it switches to the mobile theme when he's on his ipad and he doesn't like it and would prefer if he didn't have to switch it back to the full theme each time.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Use a mobile version if I visit from a mobile device?(clear cookies)

Tell him to un-check that option.
(2012-05-29, 06:00 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]

User CP -> Edit Options -> Use a mobile version if I visit from a mobile device?(clear cookies)

perfect, thanks!
(2012-05-29, 06:00 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for this tip man, i really appreciate it! Rep +1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10