MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2012-08-27, 08:07 AM)MJ456 Wrote: [ -> ]i have installed go mobile in my forum, i am facing one problem.

Switch to Full version link available on mobile version but after switching to full version, there is no link to Switch to Mobile version in theme footer, anyone please tell me how to add the link in footer? what will be the link to switch to mobile version?

Sorry to bump a relatively old thread, but I'm having the same problem. Does anyone have a fix?
(2012-12-27, 10:43 PM)Eleanor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-27, 08:07 AM)MJ456 Wrote: [ -> ]i have installed go mobile in my forum, i am facing one problem.

Switch to Full version link available on mobile version but after switching to full version, there is no link to Switch to Mobile version in theme footer, anyone please tell me how to add the link in footer? what will be the link to switch to mobile version?

Sorry to bump a relatively old thread, but I'm having the same problem. Does anyone have a fix?

Please add the following code where you would like your link to be.
<a href="misc.php?action=switch_version&amp;do=full&amp;my_post_key={$GLOBALS['gmb_post_key']}">{$lang->gomobile_switch_full}</a>
Thank you! Smile
found a spelling mistake. when a user types in their password wrong and tries again, it says this under 'password':
(Case Senstiive)

it can be fixed in the following template:
mybb gomobile templates>member templates>member_login

by changing this:

<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">(Case Senstiive)</span></td>

into this:

<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">(Case Sensitive)</span></td>
That should probably be thrown into the language files while at it.
that this been updated to work on mybb 1.6.10?

I'm seeing a lot of theme layout issues when I updated to 1.6.10..
many links missing in mobile theme..
bumping this again.
I am working on it. I apologize for not getting a lot done lately. Family issues have been present recently. Please be patient.
(2013-05-13, 07:40 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on it. I apologize for not getting a lot done lately. Family issues have been present recently. Please be patient.

no problem.

thanks for the reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10