MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank god ;D I missed the closed beta, so I'm glad it's gone public now haha
LOVE this plugin, thank you!

Quick question...if I want to remove a plugin from impacting it..where is the code to do so? i.e. I used iShare...and it does not look good in GoMobile...messes up the borders...so....where in the mobile theme do I, and can I edit the code to remove that?
That depends on how the plugin is written.. some provide template edits whereas others do changes on the fly. Can you link me to the plugin?
Its mybb gomobile 1.0. Are there any other options? Not that I want them, it rocks!
I meant the other plugin that doesn't work with gomobile
Oh okay, looks like you can just remove the following bit from the showthread template in the GoMobile template set:
{$sharebuttons}
Thanks! I will try that if it happens again. I uninstalled ishare...then reinstalled...and removed the code you suggested before launching mobile and it worked

Thanks!
Please!!!
Help me with this error::

This error appears in GoMobile Theme and cannot change theme from GoMobile theme to other themes while browsing in phones, > Go Mobile

This error, both appears in header and footer area:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ nadlerzo/public_html/global.php (499) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line1
(2011-05-05, 01:12 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Please!!!
Help me with this error::

This error appears in GoMobile Theme and cannot change theme from GoMobile theme to other themes while browsing in phones, > Go Mobile

This error, both appears in header and footer area:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ nadlerzo/public_html/global.php (499) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line1

Most probably there is something wrong in header or footer or both templates. Are they default ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10