MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steamprofile v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Damn I love this plugin, its really nice. However I just got an email from my webhost saying I violated the CPU usage and a lot of it is coming from this plugin. Sad Any other thoughts on improving its performance?
Try to turn on one signature per user's post.

And make sure you had changed inc/plugins/steamprofile/cache directory chmod to 777.
Hey. I just installed your plugin and I have little problem. Only I (as Head Admin) can see Steam Signature in post. When i log in every antother account (even other admin) i CAN'T see this signature.
(i have modified GamesMania Theme.)
I guess your forum url is dundefenders.pl?

I have logged on test account which login and password you gave at mybb_pl and firstly you have to move
<script>
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>
under
 <script src="youtube_videolb/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
In your headerinclude template.

Also are you sure you copied folder well? I mean with correct directory paths? Do you have inc/plugins/steamprofile folder?

Did you chmod inc/plugins/steamprofile/cache to 777?

And finally, please write your postbit_classic template.
Ok, i moved jQuery.noConflict();
I have all files on server, cache folder have 777 chmod.

This is my postbit_classic:
{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="140px" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
After
{$post['subject_extra']}</strong>
add
{$post['steamprofile']}

If steam badge on your admin account is doubled, please upload to your post source code of thread page as attachment.
2 intresting charts describing mybb versions and languages of steamprofile users
[attachment=27112][attachment=27113]
Forum: http://illuminati-terror.com/showthread....129#pid129

as you can see i get the steam box but no information shows up. Any help would be appreciated.
In headerinclude template delete
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js"></script>

Don't worry, your jquery code won't stop working. Steamprofile plugin just include jquery with noconflict function on the top of the page.
I've installed this plugin, but can't seem to find where to input info for steam?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12