MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steamprofile v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
And I assume MyBB has no steam login either?
ITS UPDATE Big Grin!

+ steamprofile library update (do 2.1.0)
+ jquery library update (do 1.6.2)
+ support_class update (v1.4 @ 08.08.2011)
+ multilanguage (only ACP)
+ link to steam profile in user's profile
! you can only choose signature in postbit or link in postbit_author_user
! some small fixes

Just waiting for approval!
I don't know. For this information you should go on steamprofile library google code's site.

I think lags generally depends on yours server (PHP), browser (AJAX + JS).

Try it and share info about that with other.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/steamprofile
(2011-10-12, 01:04 PM)FF|Skyrider Wrote: [ -> ]This also doesn't work for me >_>. Any help would be appreciated. the ID is set correctly, and still doesn't show anything on the forums. Regardless if I set it to signature or not.
This happened to me too when I tried changing fid from 7 to 4. After changing it back to 7 it worked perfectly! If you changed the Custom Profile Field name, try changing it back to Steamprofile.

(2011-10-14, 03:16 PM)FF|Skyrider Wrote: [ -> ]And I assume MyBB has no steam login either?
As far as I know, no.
It would be a great plugin, just like this one for vBulletin.
Victor, do you plan creating such a plugin?

Thanks,
Baltzatu
Having a bit of issues with this still. I'm using the updated version 1.2, however a few things I noticed.
It doesn't show up in postbit_classic, however I edited that myself to show.
Another issue is every once in a while some users steam profiles dont show up in the postbit, while others do. It's completely random.
One user has her correct steam ID posted, yet when loading the steamprofile in the postbit, it comes back as "Server error: 302 Service Unavailable"

Another issue I found was that if im looking at the steam ID custom field in my own profile, it shows a little steam icon that I can click that redirects me to my steam profile. However if I look at another persons profile, it instead shows their steam ID instead of that icon. So basically if people are viewing their own profile, they see the steam icon, if they are viewing anyone elses, they only see the steam ID.
I'm getting this error once I installed it and activated it.

[Image: wxNtd.png]
(2012-04-20, 11:52 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this error once I installed it and activated it.

[Image: wxNtd.png]

Contact your service provider and ask for BCMath extension.

(2012-04-17, 08:34 PM)winds Wrote: [ -> ]Having a bit of issues with this still. I'm using the updated version 1.2, however a few things I noticed.
It doesn't show up in postbit_classic, however I edited that myself to show.
Another issue is every once in a while some users steam profiles dont show up in the postbit, while others do. It's completely random.
One user has her correct steam ID posted, yet when loading the steamprofile in the postbit, it comes back as "Server error: 302 Service Unavailable"

What you edited to show? I understood the bug is that you see randomly 302 service unavailable?

(2012-04-17, 08:34 PM)winds Wrote: [ -> ]Another issue I found was that if im looking at the steam ID custom field in my own profile.

I will take a look on it.
(2012-04-20, 07:32 PM)Victor Wrote: [ -> ]What you edited to show? I understood the bug is that you see randomly 302 service unavailable?

In the postbit_classic, I put {$post['steamprofile']} beside the subject. It worked for showing it in the postbit_classic.

Yeah, I am using a newly installed board for a website that isn't active yet, so currently only 4 members are registered. 2 of the members have a working steamprofile, while the other 2 always get the 302 service unavailable error. Though the steam ID they gave is correct.

The other issue is sometimes, randomly, none of the steamprofiles show up in the postbit either. So either we get 302 service unavailable errors, or no steamprofile at all. It seems to be just random.
Hello Guys,

seems like the plugin is not working under 1.6.7.

ive got the following error when im trying to activate it at the ACP

CURL extension hasn't been loaded.

do you think its my vserver?

i tried: apt-get clean && apt-get update && apt-get install php5-curl

any idea?

regards
(2012-04-22, 01:31 PM)Eomer Wrote: [ -> ]any idea?

/etc/init.d/apache2 restart ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12