MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steamprofile v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yea, thanks for report.

https://github.com/VictorAtPL/Support_cl...all/master
Please overwrite this file.
Victor, is this plugin stable?
Yes, it is.

If any errors occurred, please report it and I will update plugin.
Hey Victor, Thanks for the update. I got quick question, Where do you change the location where the Steam Profile would show up? I kind of want to place it near the post count instead of in the actual post?

Is there also a way to limit the signature to only show once per user per page? so that it wouldn't take that long to load because of steam server issues
Steam Profile? Do u mean badge/signature?
You have to delete
{$post['steamprofile']}
from postbit and postbit_classic and paste
{$post['steamprofile']}<br />
to postbit_author_user after
{$post['postnum']}<br />

Limit to only one signature per user will be available in next version.
This gonna sound dumb but where is postbit and postbit_classic? I am looking for them as files but I am not seeing them anywhere. Are they located in a specific file?

Also thanks for the quick support. Will definitely donate to you once my credit card comes in Big Grin
Go to Administrator Control Panel -> themes & templates -> templates -> your theme -> expand templates and search for postbit -> postbit and postbit_classic.
I have 2 problems with this plugin Victor.

First, in the default theme, the plugin works, but i receive the next error:

Cache directory "cache" does not exist.

In the theme i'm using, i don't see the signature. I tried to change the location of where the signature will be shown, but doesn't work.

My forum: unlimitedgaming.com.ar

Sorry for my bad english, please help me fix this!

Greetings!
(2012-07-03, 03:44 AM)zerocx Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 problems with this plugin Victor.

First, in the default theme, the plugin works, but i receive the next error:

Cache directory "cache" does not exist.

In the theme i'm using, i don't see the signature. I tried to change the location of where the signature will be shown, but doesn't work.

My forum: unlimitedgaming.com.ar

Sorry for my bad english, please help me fix this!

Greetings!

Just delete
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

and
jQuery.noConflict();
from header template.

It interfere with plugin, because plugin need this but above including steamprofile's .js. Plugin will add it automatically when you delete it.
I removed both, now appears.

But still saying: Cache directory "cache" does not exist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12