MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steamprofile v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I have this....

[attachment=28344]

Please Help me!Sad
Delete all lines associated with "jQuery". You probably added it manually before and plugin is inserting it too.

If it didn't work just post your forum url.
I've changed the URL on line 56 of steamprofile.php to make the generated URLs work again. Smile it has /profiles/ in it, but nowadays it's /id/. Oh, and line 184.
Sorry, I don't get your problem.

Could you explain it?
I didn't had any working URLs after installing the plugin. So I edited the steamcommunity.com URLs and changed /profiles/ into /id/ and then it worked.

Is there a way to remove the big Steam div and just add the steam icon with the link to the profile? Just like [Image: 14881-1323009666-postbit_classic_modezero.JPG] does? Smile

I am looking though the postbit templates, but can't see a way to do it simple.

The thing to be removed: [Image: XBAhylc.png]
The image above this one shows exactly how I would love to have it! Smile

Or, even better, when someone clicks on the Steam icon the big div with Steamprofile appears! Smile (But not neccesary)
(2013-03-04, 03:38 PM)CptChaosNL Wrote: [ -> ]I've changed the URL on line 56 of steamprofile.php to make the generated URLs work again. Smile it has /profiles/ in it, but nowadays it's /id/. Oh, and line 184.

If this plugins uses the steam64 link (which is far better than /id/) then you shouldn't have changed it. You'll likely notice breakage as the /id/ can be changed by the user at any time whereas their steam64 cannot and will always direct to them no matter what their vanity (/id/) url has been changed to.
It's easier for users to give their profilename rather than Steam64 ID.
And I actually need the link to the profile, the bigger Steamprofile isn't needed for me.
It shows me error Cache directory "cache" doesnot exist.
Help?
EDIT: Nevermind I created a cache folder in inc/plugins/steamprofile and worked.
I get... not sure why ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1614 < when i tried to activate the plugin.
any idea's?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12