MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steamprofile v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sorry if this is too much trouble OP but could you update this plugin to make it compatible with MyBB 1.8.0? Thanks
Hi guys,

does anyone know any soon release for the 1.8 version ?

Thanks.
/home/webalemi/public_html/inc/languages/turkish/admin/admin/steamprofile.lang.php does not exist ??
Hi , does any one know if that version works with the 1.8
Don't work with 1.8.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'editable' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO `mybb_profilefields` (`name`, `description`, `disporder`, `type`, `length`, `maxlength`, `required`, `editable`, `hidden`) VALUES ('Steamprofile', 'Profile field of Steamprofile plugin. Auto-creation.', 4, 'text', 0, 30, 0, 1, 0)
Thanks for the info,

do you think if in the future we will have a multi login options (steam,google,FB accounts) ?
(2014-10-02, 02:29 PM)Philippe Dufour Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info,

do you think if in the future we will have a multi login options (steam,google,FB accounts) ?

Unfortunately I can't give you information about, I'm a simple user. That would be great, but I do not think it is possible to include it in MyBB. I think the login requires proprietary APIs that don't agree with the opensource license of MyBB.
I MyBB version 1.6.16 and I can't install this mod, it says it is not compatible. Anyone know how to fix it? I really need a plugin like this
Will there be an update on this for 1.8 anytime soon?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12