MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steamprofile v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sorry, did i miss forum url or you didnt write it?
Just wondering is this good and safe to download on 1.6? Seems like some people are having errors and I don't want to have to deal with taht Toungue
It's safe. Problems starts when you try to active it on hard-edited theme (whom for example uses jQuery) but all it's fixable.
It's not showing at all on my forum in sig and I believe I have fids set all correctly :/
Please active plugin and write forum url.
I did activate plugin and forum url is play-connect.com
Hey Victor,

I'd like to say thank you for creating this mod.

Is there any chance that you going to update the Steamprofile files since the lastest code base is now on Github (https://github.com/BarracudaATA/SteamProfile) instead of google repository and was hoping maybe you can upgrade it?
Nice plugin, gj!
(2012-06-24, 07:33 AM)keinaru Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Victor,

I'd like to say thank you for creating this mod.

Is there any chance that you going to update the Steamprofile files since the lastest code base is now on Github (https://github.com/BarracudaATA/SteamProfile) instead of google repository and was hoping maybe you can upgrade it?

Yea, sure. Updated. Please have a look at first post.
I get several errors when installing the new updated plugin:

Warning [2] call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wibiya_info' not found or invalid function name - Line: 48 - File: inc/plugins/support_class/include.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

Warning [2] call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'ajaxpmnotice_info' not found or invalid function name - Line: 48 - File: inc/plugins/support_class/include.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

Warning [2] call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'pmonreg_info' not found or invalid function name - Line: 48 - File: inc/plugins/support_class/include.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

Warning [2] call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'simple_favicon_info' not found or invalid function name - Line: 48 - File: inc/plugins/support_class/include.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

Warning [2] call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'stopforumspam_info' not found or invalid function name - Line: 48 - File: inc/plugins/support_class/include.php PHP 5.3.13 (Linux)

and so on... I think this plugin's conflicting with several other plugins.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12