MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PluginLibrary 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Also, $PL->edit_core() "multi" value doesn't seem to work. What's the correct syntax? I'm using:

array('search' => $pattern,
                'before' => $addbefore,
                'multi' => true,

But it does nothing.

Never mind, there was an error in my syntax. It works! Smile
(2012-12-23, 05:43 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]$PL->edit_core() doesn't seem to work with PHP 5.4.
$PL->edit_core("foobar","inc/functions_forumlist.php",&$edits,true);

That was an outdated example in the documentation. Use $edits without &. If you need the debug data, use the optional $debug parameter. I've updated the documentation on GitHub.
Get Problem & Message

==>> The selected plugin does not have to be activated.

Exclamation
(2013-01-22, 12:44 PM)netsat Wrote: [ -> ]Get Problem & Message

==>> The selected plugin does not have to be activated.

Exclamation

It doesn't need to be activated. It's a simply library of functions.
Getting a "Could not find main plugin file." problem
(2013-02-26, 06:39 AM)RiPPiiN Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a "Could not find main plugin file." problem

PluginLibrary is only one file, so whatever problem you're having, it's not here.
I've got this trigger error when use template function in PluginLibrary : "Invalid template prefix"

Why // Template prefix must not be empty, and must not contain _ ?
What are you using as the prefix?
(2013-02-26, 06:39 AM)RiPPiiN Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a "Could not find main plugin file." problem

There are two files in the inc/plugins directory. You are using Plugin Uploader, correct? Therefore, Plugin Uploader cannot see which file you need to activate (pluginlibrary.php or hello_pl.php). Unzip the file on your computer and upload the single php file - then it'll work.
(2013-05-10, 07:48 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]What are you using as the prefix?

article_alerts
Article Alerts

That's what I'm using
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16