MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PluginLibrary 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Just noticed stylesheets are not created in 1.8. In case you have already started work on updating your plugins.
(2014-08-27, 06:16 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed stylesheets are not created in 1.8. In case you have already started work on updating your plugins.

+1, tried this for a plugin and didn't work.
It seems to work, but for whatever reason, it no longer shows up until you click 'save stylesheet orders'. So it appears to be a caching issue of some kind. PluginLibrary is already calling the appropriate functions (cache_stylesheet and update_theme_stylesheet_list) which worked fine in 1.6; I don't know yet why it's a problem in 1.8, I'll have to read more code...

Okay, in 1.8 the update_theme_stylesheet_list() function gained two more parameters, both of which default to false ($theme = false, $update_disporders = false), but $update_disporders needs to be true to get the original behaviour back. Failure to do so causes the default_theme cache to not be updated properly; and also not cleaned properly on delete.
Can you summit an thread for this in the bugs section frostschutz? I will do if you don't want to.
I've added a workaround to PluginLibrary ( https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-Plug...cfd1a63bf3 ) and also did a pull request against MyBB ( https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/1362 ) which should resolve the issue if accepted. Until then you'll just have to click around in the ACP/Themes (save disporders).
Hi !

I've some trouble with PluginLibrary 12 ... GitHub say it's compatible with MyBB 1.8 but :

my MyBB 1.8.0 say no :

[Image: Plugin_Lib.jpg]

Some help / fixe ??
It doesn't matter seeing as you don't have to install/activate it. it still woks as expected.
except that you do to upgrade the script, function pluginlibrary_info() to say :

"compatibility" => "18*"

and not
"compatibility" => "16*"

Sorry ... it's very a litle thing but for a simple administrator it's very important to see : "PluginLibrary 12 installed", you know ? (for just one character !! )
Made a pull request on github to add ", 18*" to the compatibility line.
Am told "This Plugin not compartible with MyBB 1.8.3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16