MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PluginLibrary 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
1. It's not really a plugin, it's a library.
2. You don't need to activate it so that warning doesn't matter at all.
Ok, thanks
I feel like PluginLibrary is not taken as seriously as expected. I'm freaking tired of having to open 20+ tabs in my browser to keep my templates backed-up and one more of the settings page before updating a plugin. Seriously.

The only thing that I haven't find a solution for is template edits, but in 1.8 the find_replace_templatesets function was modified so that it will only affect specific SIDs. This could be used to edit templates during theme insertion and remove that from the activate/deactive routines unless it is a fresh install.

I feel disappointed developers haven't given PluginLibrary a chance at this point.
(2015-03-14, 04:37 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like PluginLibrary is not taken as seriously as expected. I'm freaking tired of having to open 20+ tabs in my browser to keep my templates backed-up and one more of the settings page before updating a plugin. Seriously.

The only thing that I haven't find a solution for is template edits, but in 1.8 the find_replace_templatesets function was modified so that it will only affect specific SIDs. This could be used to edit templates during theme insertion and remove that from the activate/deactive routines unless it is a fresh install.

I feel disappointed developers haven't given PluginLibrary a chance at this point.

Your plugin awards, requires this. However it is not compatible with 1.8.3?
As it has been mentioned many times in this thread - this doesn't need to be installed, as the name implies it's a library, so the compatibility warning doesn't matter at all.
What is the logic behind having core edit functions? I thought the entire purpose of plugins was to explicitly avoid core file edits...
(2016-01-19, 12:23 AM)ectomatt Wrote: [ -> ]What is the logic behind having core edit functions? I thought the entire purpose of plugins was to explicitly avoid core file edits...

There are places where running a hook may be unthinkable. Google SEO is a good example for this case.
I get the message " This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.9 "

can you please update the plug in ? I think it contributes to other plug ins not working the right way.
You must have downloaded from the old 1.6 mods site... you can download it here https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=573 or directly from GitHub.
Can I use this plugin do update the forum with version 1.6 to 1.8? Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16