MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PluginLibrary 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2012-10-12, 09:13 PM)try8yes Wrote: [ -> ]my boards had these error

how to fix ??? Huh
at headear ????

Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

You've installed and activated the hello_pl.php hello pluginlibrary plugin (example plugin for developers). The message even says so...

Deactivate/uninstall it.
(2012-10-12, 09:30 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 09:13 PM)try8yes Wrote: [ -> ]my boards had these error

how to fix ??? Huh
at headear ????

Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

You've installed and activated the hello_pl.php hello pluginlibrary plugin (example plugin for developers). The message even says so...

Deactivate/uninstall it.

ok thanks i am so newbies.....

Big Grin
PluginLibrary 11 fixes a bug in the templates() function that duplicated master templates under certain conditions, making them uneditable. Already duplicated templates will be cleaned up properly on the next $PL->templates() call, so affected users will have to deactivate/activate the plugin whose templates are causing problems.
Thanks for the update frostschutz Smile
Creating and maintaining this library is a wonderful thing and I greatly appreciate your hard work.

Thanks for this frost Smile
Probably because it's awaiting validation. I'll sort it in a minute.
Plug-in validated.

Edit: @euantor Toungue
Darn, beat me to it Omar. Just went through the whole list searching for it D:
That is me Toungue
(2012-10-18, 08:35 AM)MJ456 Wrote: [ -> ]Why the mods site link says invalid download? Sad

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27496]

You can always download it from GitHub, see link in first post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16