MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PluginLibrary 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Yeah, thanks for reading and answering!
How to disable this msg?

Hello PluginLibrary!
This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

...and this is the hellopl_example template.
deactivate the sample plugin
thanks its gone now
Would be nice if there's a handle_setting() function that would add, edit or delete a single setting into a settings group, leaving its values intact.
(2012-12-13, 12:59 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice if there's a handle_setting() function that would add, edit or delete a single setting into a settings group, leaving its values intact.

I won't add such a function, as it simply would not work correctly.

You will have to make do with settings in a setting group dedicated to your plugin, and the existing function already allows adding/editing/deleting them as long as they are in your own group.

Changing setting groups of other plugins won't work, as those changes would be lost whenever that other plugin is (de)activated (and thus updates its group). Changing settings of MyBB default groups is bad style, and might interfere with future MyBB versions, if MyBB chooses to change their default settings.

So you have to stay within your own setting group(s).
I see. I'll stay with labrocca's method (gid sniffing + insert query).
You mean this method?

Well, it's your choice, I suppose.
Yes Smile
$PL->edit_core() doesn't seem to work with PHP 5.4.
$PL->edit_core("foobar","inc/functions_forumlist.php",&$edits,true);
Quote:Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\inc\plugins\foobar.php on line 1337
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16