MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UndellaBay.com Pokémon Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Noo I love the logo Smile, and the theme. Looks like a good site bro, good luck with it. I'd ignore Uncontrol if I was you, he's pretty negative on every site that isn't his.
(2011-03-18, 06:18 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I'd ignore Uncontrol if I was you, he's pretty negative on every site that isn't his.

Rolleyes

You gonna follow me around to every topic now because I criticized your idea?
Actually, I'd pay attention to Uncontrol if I were you. He quite knows what he's talking about.
The Gyarados really improved the image of your forum.
It feels great.

But like you said, a theme doesn't make the forum. It's only a positive thing.

I give you kudos on not overloading it with ridiculous & useless forum sections like most common Pokemon forum attempts.

But, I'm still not seeing anything your place would offer that my membership at other Communities already don't.

- Pokemon News, been done.
- Pokemon Discussion, been done.
- Pokemon Trainer/Guide/Help, been done.
- Forum to coordinate battles, been done.
No trading area? Meh, even so, been done.

So your forum focuses on 4 Pokemon subjects which pretty much everywhere else has covered.

The PokeBalls legends is neat, but not enough to make me sign up.

Theme is looking great! You still have 2 broken images in your boardstats that you'll want to fix asap but other than that good work.

(2011-03-18, 06:57 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]The Gyarados really improved the image of your forum.
It feels great.

But like you said, a theme doesn't make the forum. It's only a positive thing.

I give you kudos on not overloading it with ridiculous & useless forum sections like most common Pokemon forum attempts.

But, I'm still not seeing anything your place would offer that my membership at other Communities already don't.

- Pokemon News, been done.
- Pokemon Discussion, been done.
- Pokemon Trainer/Guide/Help, been done.
- Forum to coordinate battles, been done.
No trading area? Meh, even so, been done.

So your forum focuses on 4 Pokemon subjects which pretty much everywhere else has covered.

The PokeBalls legends is neat, but not enough to make me sign up.

Did you take a look at the trainer school section? I thought it was pretty unique.
And also we will be adding a interactive battling league once a few more members join up. Smile
(2011-03-18, 08:15 PM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]Did you take a look at the trainer school section? I thought it was pretty unique.
And also we will be adding a interactive battling league once a few more members join up. Smile

I did, can you clarify to me what you did different?

Tutorial, Guides, Walk-throughs, I've seen these done before... so I'm not exactly sure what I'm missing.
Honestly I can't. I'm just trying to create a community for people to have fun and chat. I'm sorry it's not incredibly unique, but I will add things as the forum progresses. I'm sad that you don't seem like you will join, but thanks for giving me some tips Smile
What I'll suggest is be a little more than a forum, search around for custom pages.

You don't even need a plugin, then maybe make your own Guides & Walkthrough pages.

Yeah it's still true it's been done before but, it looks & feels better than searching through a forum section.

You should utilize the Portal/Home page as well.
Interesting theme, looks nice.
Two broken images near your footer though:
http://undellabay.com/images/animelightv...nelist.png
http://undellabay.com/images/animelightv1/statsarea.png

Though I have to say the main subject of your forums is a bit overdone (meaning there are a lot of Pokemon related forums floating around the net)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9