MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UndellaBay.com Pokémon Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The good aspects:
  • Seems to be a popular website. The forum sections are slowly getting filled.
    The theme is simple, yet effective.
The bad aspects:
  • The website concept is common/generic.
Thanks for the comments Smile
The website is awesome !
I specially like your theme Smile

Just one suggestion change the copyright date at the bottom
It shows
Quote:© 2009 By Undella Bay Pokemon Community, All Right Reserved

I really like the current theme on the website and the vbulletin look really threw me off. I didn't even know it was MyBB at first until I went to view the topics.

(2011-07-19, 04:17 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]The good aspects:
  • Seems to be a popular website. The forum sections are slowly getting filled.
    The theme is simple, yet effective.
The bad aspects:
  • The website concept is common/generic.

All websites these days are common.
Eric J has joined the UB Administration Team, and has brought over the PokePlay theme and a few neat and new ideas, we hope we can pull this off.
Your account is suspended.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hd8ak1.png

I cannot seem to comprehend why is everyone trying so hard to start a Pokemon forum, with no content but having several well established giants as rivals.
We have plenty of content, and I have experience with the pokemon genre.
It's offline due to the fact I installed the shoutbox, and it used every single bit of CPU space we had, it should be back up around 11PM EST tonight, I contacted my hosts support team regarding this.
Sorry for the delay's.
Low CPU allocation, you need a better host. Or at least a better server plan.
It was working fine until I installed the shoutbox. Users from another pokemon came and spammed the shoutbox and the CPU usage skyrocketed. But we are looking for a better host if we experience more problems.
You should be looking for a better host nonetheless.

Because if your current one is that limited on CPU allocation, then it doesn't take much to take down your site.

In addition to you wanting it to be successful, you want the server to be able to handle a fairly large sum of active users.

If it constantly goes down like that, it's going to discourage users from returning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9