MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mmmm.. MyBB Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Is it possible to have a Closed button graphic on Closed threads? I know Musicalmidget said he can make a Mod for me for this. But I don't like installing Mods: I'm afraid I'd mess up Sad
About the newer buttons posted ealier - i prefer the old ones a whole lot more!
I can see if I can work on a temporary Moderator CP before an official one is made. It'll be quite hard to do considering the fact I have no internet, I can code it then send it to MM or someone to do HTML and bug fixing and stuff.

Quote:About the newer buttons posted ealier - i prefer the old ones a whole lot more!

I'm sure if you ask around someone will have the old set.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:It'll be quite hard to do considering the fact I have no internet

Have you ever heard of Apache? I use it on my internet free computer at home. Apache, PHP & MySQL all together on your computer. Really easy to use, actually i think its called AppServ or something like that. g00gle it & try it!
I tried it once and it didn't seem to work, I'll try it again when I get home from school.
I've been meaning to ask, in Gold, will you be separating the max number of images from the max number of smilies in a sig?
looking good can't wait
Hm, just got an idea.

How about being able to upload a certain number of custom avatars, with the number being set via the Admin CP? Your avvys get their own gallery that only you can see. Also, you can delete them via the gallery in order to upload more.

Also, another idea relating to the above, but kinda hard. How about allowing users to choose which one of their custom avatars goes into their post? And when you change it via the User CP, it gives you the option to set your avatars from all posts to your new selection?

*ish just brainstorming* o.o
How about a custom user title?
I don't think this thread was meant to get ideas for the next version. I'm pretty sure it was to show the progress of MyBB Gold.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26