MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mmmm.. MyBB Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Dale Wrote:
TemplatesForAll Wrote:If only microsoft would have done that with Windows ME it wouldnt have been a horrible OS. Toungue
I used to be on WindowsME, i agree with you, the worst ever.

All Microsoft os' are horrible, look at Win ME and XP, 2000/2003 are their only good operating systems, other than that, Linux > *
Never tried LiNUX i might do one day though.
I had Knoppix installed for a short time, pretty nifty as it boots from CD (unless you run a special thing to install it on the HDD) but as stable as Linux is, I still wouldn't part with XP as my day-to-day machine Smile

Regarding the bugs, I'd much rather wait for a bug-free forum than one with "2 pages of bugs" Wink So have patience people Smile
Take your time, Chris! The less bugs the better Smile
HomeDawg Wrote:
Dale Wrote:
TemplatesForAll Wrote:If only microsoft would have done that with Windows ME it wouldnt have been a horrible OS. Toungue

All Microsoft os' are horrible, look at Win ME and XP, 2000/2003 are their only good operating systems, other than that, Linux > *

did you just say Windows ME is a good operating system???
rjerina Wrote:
HomeDawg Wrote:
Dale Wrote:

no, he said ME sucked and XP and 2000/2003 are their only good ones
So... how goes progress?
Dale Hay Wrote:Never tried LiNUX i might do one day though.

It's not that hard Dale, and it's a very useful OS...

The biggest problem with Linux was / is hardware problems because the manufacturer's don't support it with 'drivers' for their products in the way that they support MS.

Since the advent of 'Live' Linux CD's, it's a lot easier to find out which Distro will or won't work with your hardware. Though not ALL of them have a 'live' CD. Sad

There are 100's of Linux Distro's.... Take a peek here >

http://distrowatch.com

I'm actually waiting for the the latest release of PcLinuxOS (PcLos).. My favourite.... Next to Mepis.

Toungue

Big Grin Big Grin
Smethead Wrote:
rjerina Wrote:
HomeDawg Wrote:
Dale Wrote:

no, he said ME sucked and XP and 2000/2003 are their only good ones

Actually I said XP sucked aswell, windows 2000 and 2003 are their only good ones.

Also with linux, Im very experienced with gentoo linux, http://www.gentoo.com and Ubuntu linux http://www.ubuntulinux.org so if you guys end up giving them a try and have a question post here and I'll see what I can do.
jedk Wrote:So... how goes progress?
Take a look at MyBB Gold Update for more information Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26