MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mmmm.. MyBB Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
great stuff!, i cant wait for gold im really looking foward to seeing these forums really get going and i cant wait to make mods and skins!
Chris Boulton Wrote:Well I made a post about whats been happening with MyBB and the next release a while back, http://surfionline.com/archives/2004/11/...ortedness/

It outlines a few new features and explains some of the other changes such as the new header design and logo.

I might post some screenshots at some stage later..
Glad you decided to add a low file/archive like a suggested mate.

Looking forward to the release and creating some skins and mods.
Thanks Chris, those sound awesome and I'm really looking forward to some screenshots Big Grin
nice job keep the good work
I wonder what's cooking in that kitchen of Chris. But I can already smell it and I say it's its a well done job. 2 thumbs up.
Chris Boulton Wrote:I just thought I would post this to tease some people a bit..

Check back in this thread later though for some more screenshots of Gold coming along in development!
Damn, that's one thexy style. Smile
That's what I'm saying. Can't wait for the version. I want more screenies! :p
Marth Wrote:I want more screenies! :p

I second that mate. Rolleyes
Me too. A few more shots, maybe of admincp?? If its changed at all, that is.

And do you have any updates now on the release date? Delayed, brought forward??
But you're going to wreck the surprise of new features. Oh well, I guess I will just have to remove them from the screenshots or blure them out.

Okay, first up we have the "lo-fi"/archive version of the forums. Very stripped down, light weight and straight to the point - the content of the thread. It provides links on every page to the full version, such as forumdisplay.php or showthread.php.

[attachment=464] [attachment=463] [attachment=465]

The next feature on the line up is the save drafts feature, which you have already seen but I just decided to include this again.

[attachment=466] [attachment=467]

This next feature, it allows you to specify custom sets of forum rules which will be shown on the top of forumdisplay for that specific forum.

[attachment=468]

More in the next post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26