MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mmmm.. MyBB Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Im looking forward to it... even MORE now Big Grin

Marth You sig is great... you do it in Photoshop?
Me too as well.

Dale: A great friend of mines did it for me, as I didn't have photoshop. 30 day trial expired. =/
Marth Wrote:Dale: A great friend of mines did it for me, as I didn't have photoshop. 30 day trial expired. =/

Nice. Its very nice Wink
Just curious how drastic of a code change there will be from RC4 to Gold?
The coding will be completly different I would imagine, most if all templates will be changes, and the theme system will be fully re-done. There will also be many other changes.
I wonder if Chris will keep the theme I made as the default one. If not, no biggie. I'm waiting patiently for Gold so I can add it to my site and bring the new version of my site public.
TemplatesForAll Wrote:I wonder if Chris will keep the theme I made as the default one. If not, no biggie. I'm waiting patiently for Gold so I can add it to my site and bring the new version of my site public.
From the screenshots so far it looks like your theme is being kept.
Well it could be changed before release. I still think its cool that a theme I made is the default theme. Wink
TemplatesForAll Wrote:Well it could be changed before release. I still think its cool that a theme I made is the default theme. Wink
Yea it is Cool Something to tell the grandchildren Big Grin
When I talked to Chris a few weeks back he said that the theme fits the new style perfectly and he was keeping it. I dont know if its his opinion still though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26