MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVids Beta 1 (Silver) release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Making videos/comments require moderation doesn't seem to work, and if you post a comment under the minimum length there is no error it just doesn't show. Also I don't see any way to edit videos other than the ACP.
Odd, an error should show - I'll have to sort that. There isn't a way to edit videos from the front end atm - I'll have to add that in.

As for moderation, it worked for me. I'll have to see what's going on there.

Finally, thanks for pointing out that duplicate. Stupid mistake haha. I'll sort a fixed download tomorrow with all your mentioned things in it tomorrow.
(2011-04-23, 09:24 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Odd, an error should show - I'll have to sort that. There isn't a way to edit videos from the front end atm - I'll have to add that in.

As for moderation, it worked for me. I'll have to see what's going on there.

Finally, thanks for pointing out that duplicate. Stupid mistake haha. I'll sort a fixed download tomorrow with all your mentioned things in it tomorrow.

I figured out the problem with moderation. It doesn't actually save the setting when editing the group, this line is wrong:

$updated_group['canmodvid'] = $mybb->input['needvidmod'];

Should be:

$updated_group['needvidmod'] = $mybb->input['needvidmod'];
Aaaah crud. Must have forgot to change that. That's why it works on my test site.
I've fixed up most of the mentioned issues above as well as a few others (apart from front-end video editing - I'll add that later on today). I've also added comment dates/times to make life easier. The new package will be available within 10 minutes.
New version added to the first post with all current issues fixed. You can now also edit a video's category from the ACP and I've fixed the video seo link issue where it always changed upon editing in the ACP.
Wow, so this has paid? I might buy this Big Grin
It's not paid exactly. This version is entirely free, but the full version will cost 6 MyBux (3 posts) at MyBBSource Toungue SO it doesn't actually cost anything apart from a minute or two of your time.
I downloaded the new one, I still don't receive any error when adding too short new comments. When you edit one and make it too short it does show an error where the comment was before though.
Hm. It should show a popup notification that there was an error. Check here for an example:

http://www.euantor.shockinghost.com

Unless, of course, I've packaged the wrong files.
Actually, can you post the contents of the myvids_addcomment template and the myvids_watch template please? I suspect they may be the issue.
I'll try from a fresh install later on today, it could be due to some of the other plugins I'm running or the fact that I'm running the latest version from the repository.
That could be an issue. I take it the rest of the JS in the plugin works though? If so, I'm surprised you're getting a different result. I'll check my package on a fresh install too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10