MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVids Beta 1 (Silver) release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Huh i get the following error message when activating the Can access the MyVids mod? in permissions
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'canusemyvids' in 'field list'
Query:
    UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET `type`='1', `title`='Administrators', `description`='The group all administrators belong to.', `namestyle`='{username}', `usertitle`='', `stars`='7', `starimage`='images/star.gif', `image`='', `isbannedgroup`='0', `canview`='1', `canviewthreads`='1', `canviewprofiles`='1', `candlattachments`='1', `canpostthreads`='1', `canpostreplys`='1', `canpostattachments`='1', `canratethreads`='1', `caneditposts`='1', `candeleteposts`='1', `candeletethreads`='1', `caneditattachments`='1', `canpostpolls`='1', `canvotepolls`='1', `canundovotes`='0', `canusepms`='1', `cansendpms`='1', `cantrackpms`='1', `candenypmreceipts`='1', `pmquota`='0', `maxpmrecipients`='0', `cansendemail`='1', `maxemails`='0', `canviewmemberlist`='1', `canviewcalendar`='1', `canaddevents`='1', `canbypasseventmod`='1', `canmoderateevents`='1', `canviewonline`='1', `canviewwolinvis`='1', `canviewonlineips`='1', `cancp`='1', `issupermod`='1', `cansearch`='1', `canusercp`='1', `canuploadavatars`='1', `canchangename`='1', `showforumteam`='1', `usereputationsystem`='1', `cangivereputations`='1', `reputationpower`='2', `maxreputationsday`='0', `maxreputationsperuser`='0', `maxreputationsperthread`='0', `attachquota`='0', `cancustomtitle`='1', `canwarnusers`='1', `canreceivewarnings`='1', `maxwarningsday`='0', `canmodcp`='1', `canusemyvids`='1', `canaddvids`='', `cancommentvid`='', `needvidmod`='', `canmodvid`='1' WHERE gid='4' 
Odd. Bet I've made a spelling mistake again Sad I'll look into it - cheers for alerting me!
Is this possible i can show videos on my Home page as well?
It isn't possible at the minute I'm afraid. I'll add that feature to the gold release though Smile
when will gold release?
One I've finished my exams.
i hope your exam finish soon and you release gold version
I've uploaded all the files and set up a folder for the uploads, but when trying to upload a video as admin I gte this message: Video upload failed

Is there any other config that has to me done? Am I missing something?

Thank you very much for this wonderful plugin!
Have you checked the CHMOD settings on the upload folder (it should be 777)? Also, what have you set as the upload directory in the settings (copy and pasted it)?
I have CHMOD on the upload folder. My upload directory in the settings is: ./db/vid

My forum is located at www.example.com/forum, and the db/vid folder is outside, in public_html. Is that correct?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10