MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVids Beta 1 (Silver) release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cool.

If we install this as is currently, will it just be another "de-activate, upload files, re-activate" when the final product is released?

And if we do that, will the previously added videos be wiped?

Thanks
It should be, unless I suddenly need to make changes to the database (in which case I'll provide a separate upgrade file that'll need to be run). Previous videos will be kept Smile
Any luck trying to embed a video from your own website directly?
To be honest, I haven't had any time to try it yet I'm afraid.
im really trying to have this plugin on my site but i cant seem to even activate myself to view it i get this error Huh can you please tell me how to fix it
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'canusemyvids' in 'field list'
Query:
    UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET `type`='1', `title`='Administrators', `description`='The group all administrators belong to.', `namestyle`='{username}', `usertitle`='', `stars`='7', `starimage`='images/star.gif', `image`='', `isbannedgroup`='0', `canview`='1', `canviewthreads`='1', `canviewprofiles`='1', `candlattachments`='1', `canpostthreads`='1', `canpostreplys`='1', `canpostattachments`='1', `canratethreads`='1', `caneditposts`='1', `candeleteposts`='1', `candeletethreads`='1', `caneditattachments`='1', `canpostpolls`='1', `canvotepolls`='1', `canundovotes`='0', `canusepms`='1', `cansendpms`='1', `cantrackpms`='1', `candenypmreceipts`='1', `pmquota`='0', `maxpmrecipients`='0', `cansendemail`='1', `maxemails`='0', `canviewmemberlist`='1', `canviewcalendar`='1', `canaddevents`='1', `canbypasseventmod`='1', `canmoderateevents`='1', `canviewonline`='1', `canviewwolinvis`='1', `canviewonlineips`='1', `cancp`='1', `issupermod`='1', `cansearch`='1', `canusercp`='1', `canuploadavatars`='1', `canchangename`='1', `showforumteam`='1', `usereputationsystem`='1', `cangivereputations`='1', `reputationpower`='2', `maxreputationsday`='0', `maxreputationsperuser`='0', `maxreputationsperthread`='0', `attachquota`='0', `cancustomtitle`='1', `canwarnusers`='1', `canreceivewarnings`='1', `maxwarningsday`='0', `canmodcp`='1', `canusemyvids`='1', `canaddvids`='', `cancommentvid`='', `needvidmod`='', `canmodvid`='1' WHERE gid='4' [/quote]
Straaange. Are you using the latest version? I've never experiened this myself during any of my multiple installs.
yes the latest version
I dont understand why this plugin not show in index page next to the search,calendar,members and help button
i realy dont want to serch this like
www.example.com/myvids
want it to everybody see it
It doesn't show because I didn't add any code to edit the header template as everybody has different themes with different navigation layouts.

Aww: i'll look into it today
I LOVE THIS!!
However it would be great to have an Forum Layout style, dropdownmenu or tabs for the categorys.
This Tabs would be the most awesome solution for this http://wb-dev.net/Thread-MyBB-Tutorial-T...in-one-tab in my opinion.

And theres a little problem i have as you can see here
The "Add Video" button dosnt get displayed.

Thank you for your great plugin anyway!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10