MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVids Beta 1 (Silver) release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The upload folder should be inside the forum folder Smile I haven't tried it outside the forum's folder at all, so I'll have to test that and get back to you. So long as the folder's in the same folder as the forum, you can use the same format as the default setting.
It doesn't work, still says Video upload failed.

My uploads folder is www.example.com/forum/db/vid and the location of uploaded files is configured as ./db/vid is that correct?

Thanks!!
Yes, that should be correct. Have you checked the CHMOD settings on the folder? It should be 777 or it won't work either.
Yes, the folder is CHMOD. I don't know what else could be wrong, still can't get a video uploaded. =/

Any other idea?

Tyvm!
Very odd. I'm just going to test things on my local server.
Actually, what size is the video file and what's your max_upload size (it's shown in the ACP). if the video's too big, the upload will fail.
The video is around 4mb, not large at all.

I can't find the right sections in ACP to check max_upload size..where is it located at? I've found max size for each attachment, but I guess that's not it(no videos extensions configured there).

Thanks again for your help!

EDIT: I've searched for my php.ini and it says
upload_max_size = 50M and
post_max_size = 50M so I guess the problem isn't with my host..

Where can I find those options in ACP?
Very strange indeed. Do normal attachment uploads work correctly on your forum? MyVids uses the same function to handle files.
I've created a post with pictures attached with no problem..everything else seems to be working in the forums.

Still trying to get it to work...=/

Do I need to add .flv extension to attachments section and select its max size in ACP for it to work?
You shouldn't have to, no. I'll keep trying it locally and try find the issue.
No luck with uploading my .flv video(~2mb)..

So I tried embeding a video from youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdH4zvO9Oo ) and it says successful but when I open the video it can't find it..I get a black screen saying the video isn't available instead of the video itself...

Has anyone tried this plugin online with success? Tyvm Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10