MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] 10 Steps for Achieving the Maximum Possible Speed for Your MyBB Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Waiting for CDN Guide. Smile
thats right use cloudflare...
http://community.mybb.com/thread-94678.html

Guide released for implementing CDN with MyBB.
CloudFlare is awesome! Thanks for informing me.
No problem, I'm having an issue with them at the moment, (something to do with some users completely unable to connect to Cloudflare sites) but their staff is sorting it out.
Awesome tutorial. Well explained and not very long.Big Grin
Thank you.
Note, there are some problems with Cloudflare at the moment. Some users may not be able to access your forum for a long period of time on their computer, and will think it's down. Install it if you like, but if problems arise, it's Cloudflare for sure.
(2011-05-05, 01:25 PM)Renegader Wrote: [ -> ]Step 4: Change your mybb_sessions table to a HEAP. (MEMORY) This table will be stored in the memory for increased performance. Go into PHPMYADMIN, click on your forum's database, find mybb_sessions, click on it, then press 'operations' at the top and change it to MEMORY.

I get an error msg if i trying to change to MEMORY...

Error: 1114 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_RECORD_FILE_FULL)

Hmm, you need to increase the value of the max_heap_table_size system variable. If you're on a shared server, you may have to ask your host.

If you can't do it, don't stress!
(2011-05-05, 01:25 PM)Renegader Wrote: [ -> ]Note, there are some problems with Cloudflare at the moment. Some users may not be able to access your forum for a long period of time on their computer, and will think it's down. Install it if you like, but if problems arise, it's Cloudflare for sure.

This was fixed quite recently.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17