MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com <--- Exclusive MyBB Plugins, Themes and MyCodes Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hello Reader Smile

I have pleasure to announce that the promise I make with you that I will open another MyBB Forum
has to be now fullfilled. I have maked MyBBCodes.Com Forum for you.
This forum have approximately 54 Plugins both for Normal Users and Subscribers waiting there. Some of them are MYPS Extensions aswell. (I have approximately 23 Extensions for MYPS which is indeed a biggest resource for MYPS available across the net) In adition to them, I will include approx. 150 MyCodes
on every topic that will suite your needs (Hope fully) from time to time.

Now I also like to give an account on How This Forum Works ? Please read the following points.

Collecting CASH is necessary for downloads in this community, BUT posting a garbage around these forums will result simply to BAN.

For this you have to make a Useful Thread in softwares forums. For more Info CLICK HERE.

Each thread will give you a sum of 2. (Cash = 2). Adding reply to the existing threads will NOT give any Cash for you. Therefore it is understood I only like a good and sensible thread on my community.

To download any Theme, Plugin, MyCode; you should have Cash = 6 in order to download a single MOD.
Just as mybbsource do.

What is in my forum ?
----------------------
Plugins for 1.4.x <--- Currently 54
Themes for 1.4.x <--- Currently 2
MyCodes for 1.4.x <--- Currently 100 +

-------
Last of all but not least, that I will not tolerate any abuse act within my community, If any of
them indulge to do so, then the punishment will be waiting for them.
-------
CLICK HERE to join
CLICK HERE to subscribe
CLICK HERE for News Letter Subscription.

---
I think that's it Wink
Enjoy.

Kind Regards
ghazal (The owner of MyBB Codes [dot] com )
TBH I hate the theme....And the Logo is huge.

Other Than That I think its a good community that will grow! I might even join myself.
Very nice, and nice theme, (I personally like it)

Your site is a bit to large though. Decrease the sideboxes about 20-30 px.

If you need any help pm me Smile
I don't want to be rude, but the theme is horrible. Seriously, I think you've made better themes than this one Confused
Thanks for the help TOM. So nice of you.. If I want any help, regarding community, I will ask with you... Thanks TOM once again.
(2009-08-21, 04:02 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to be rude, but the theme is horrible. Seriously, I think you've made better themes than this one Confused

Its a start of the community, I have plan to remake the theme Smile
Remake Now..Like Seriously.
Its a zero sorry that bugs me Toungue T0m Toungue

Also it seems to be all around not just the forum. A simple CSS edit for now would be good.
Some more things added to templates + MODs database.

Enjoy
Ghazal, you really need to alter the size of those sideboxes. They're pushing your forum's width above 100%, which means parts of it aren't visible in any resolution. Even on my TV I can't see the edges...

A suggestion to request a custom, professional, theme here at MyBB. There are some exceptional talents here that could help you.
(2009-08-21, 07:47 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal, you really need to alter the size of those sideboxes. They're pushing your forum's width above 100%, which means parts of it aren't visible in any resolution. Even on my TV I can't see the edges...

A suggestion to request a custom, professional, theme here at MyBB. There are some exceptional talents here that could help you.

Some thing edit in the side box. How its looks now ? If the width of forum is too wide in your resolutions, Please attach a snap for it here, Thanks for the help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14