MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SafeLink 1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2015-05-09, 12:07 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-03, 01:18 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-30, 11:32 PM)admin13 Wrote: [ -> ]hi
i have an error with this plugin :

Type: 2
File: safelink.php (Line no. 43)
preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1

I need info than that to help you. Did this error happen during install or what?

i have this error. install okay.

error forbidden:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\. [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [L,R=301]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING}   (.*)=http(.*)    [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING}   (.*)=ftp(.*)    [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING}   (.*)urlx=(.*)   [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*) - [F]

deletet, then:

Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 - Line: 43 - File: safelink.php PHP 5.4.38-nmm1 (Linux)

i use google seo and url titles
Does it work if you disable either of those other plugins? I'm not entirely sure what your .htaccess is doing to the plugin but I still don't know enough about it to know what even is wrong?
(2015-05-10, 10:50 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]google seo and url titles not the are no longer suspicious
I don't even know what you're saying sorry.
new install, then:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /safelink.php on this server.
(2015-05-21, 09:18 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]new install, then:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /safelink.php on this server.
That's a problem with your server settings, not the plugin. Try talking to your webhost about that. Did you upload the safelink.php to the root MyBB directory?
yes i uploading this in the root of mybb
It automatically converts javascripts into safeurls, thinking it's a different website, even added it as an exception, but still no luck.
Any help? I was using the spoiler's plugin code. [/spoiler]
nice share thank you Big Grin
This is an awesome plugin, but since I use the MySpoiler plugin MyBB Safelink renders it useless. It mistakes the spoilers as actual URLs and takes you to an invalid page when I attempt to click on the spoilers.

Is there a work around for this? I'd really like to use this plugin.

Thanks in advance! Big Grin
(2015-08-15, 01:34 AM)Merek118 Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome plugin, but since I use the MySpoiler plugin MyBB Safelink renders it useless. It mistakes the spoilers as actual URLs and takes you to an invalid page when I attempt to click on the spoilers.

Could you link me to the MySpoiler plugin you're using?
(2015-08-15, 01:34 AM)Merek118 Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome plugin, but since I use the MySpoiler plugin MyBB Safelink renders it useless. It mistakes the spoilers as actual URLs and takes you to an invalid page when I attempt to click on the spoilers.

I'm having the same issue. ;l
I ran a test on my forum, and it said that MyBB Safelink has an exploit, I would rather wait until the author has an update without this exploit.

-Arne.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14