MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SafeLink 1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2012-02-18, 05:24 PM)Michael94 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a bug.
When the plugin is running, it changes all the & to [S[A[F[E[and]L]I]N]K]
Thanks for letting me know, working on a fix.
(2012-02-20, 08:52 PM)SebiF Wrote: [ -> ]It works great for outbound links, but it safelinks inbound links (Version 1.2).
What do you mean by inbound links?
(2012-02-20, 08:52 PM)SebiF Wrote: [ -> ]But the most problematic is, that it breaks when there is a German umlaut in the url, e.g. äöü etc. Then it will display the "frame" with no content and the URL for the meta tag is empty.
Alright thanks for letting me know, I'll work on a fix for that as well as the & problem.

Ahhh a great plugin!
Thanks mate, I'll be using it!
(2012-02-18, 05:24 PM)Michael94 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a bug.
When the plugin is running, it changes all the & to [S[A[F[E[and]L]I]N]K]

Was about to report that.
A semi-fix: Add a word filter for the & symbol and replace it with 'and'.
Updated to 1.3!

This update fixes the problems you guys are having with the & symbol. Original post has been updated with changelog and the Mods page now has the new download on it.

As always please let me know if you find any more problems with it!

note: there's one possible problem that I haven't found a solution to fixing yet (sorry, it's late and today was the first time I finally was able to work on the plugin at all) and that's if the url someone thinks for some reason has the exact characters: 'safelink.php?url=' in it, they will be completely deleted from the url.
Thanks for the update and the heads up. Smile
Wow, I' having problems with the new version.
It does not function anymore.

It turns every safelink page into a blank page with some weird symbols.

"http://www.(mydomain).com
��Z{s�6���{��$��,��g��8qm�i�s�I�BL JV��vP�d;�u77sNl��bw���o�ޜ:�v}A�2 �����gĪ���Ιm��ɯ? �>�V�I�)�3.��ih�-b��L��=�N�NC��=���W
'�Ǻ,�lxҳ��>Da7�qзXl����Y� �#���ƌz���2d����)��>����{!�9KXߒ�A�n�Y$ea���,d٘1i�q��%ay�0>aq@#�f WD�K�1��E,ӿ�Gv ֤���y���7���,[����P�4��YF�$!w)�N��0-|���[�.�d Q/#�7����hb6�=û���רB����� ��m�̏J&�&J��IJ�K�}��o��X�Xև@iW���C;&���e���Lnݔ'O��B'4S/XĠxߺg��H��4#��b}5��Zr��/�9��̥H9 �Z��+����"*j!Oh\^Q�q���Z ��B`����w�N����;%ƆcF>�Z�;�T�|�ɧ��!��7�"0�s���%�T8B�Oð�0�eB�˱HK�"p �xb�!u2�5�,Qn��+�Yʃq� ��y_V��w�c���z'�i��0Y���_4uf'��95�d?NX�o�7� ���]a��h���$O ���(-q�
}hB!� גp����_��,�٭�nc׼4�I@�+�}�b�d�ĸ��A��^�lMh �"�9;�1��IY�e�k*�Hj� C��A1Iƀ��K�<��㓔���I���)�AUa��Y?�R� �RB�Z����ɀ�+�G�t�_I�����l!&ԃP��}�~o����y�a/3F>S.����� N�,C��Y�j�:�,(󌍠����ر�Z��h6BeF��q|��k�<���kS���~��6���ޑSL���l�z��Q������6��a���Wƌ��I6�w+�?_�U�'R��G�j�v�]'�I�g��K�SЃ�+������3���z��C"�r���Br�����!�$��'��r���� W�Q�*�1ƪ[���0$��S�jUVW�—�⑰��ě,��>�q
��z���$�g6M��C�{[1* h�� *m^v�ꊳT��T_�!��
�pS�{�.�K� ��cW�VL�I��u{��ge+fSr�)�FGVek����jI���ZZ��u,�n5�Z�LI�B� �$V3���]-�S�i�J�h�P7R�%"���u��������ߕ��W
��hH'4ܶ�?�j�&|�<jxR�J��o�텾��¥4��'�{ L�N��-�4�l� T!�� �(~X��b�3�� :* kpti8d�]��B3��X�є��M� �{�9r�:>�q��[#� ����B�v�w������1A_�gc�i�4�����^,z���j(�O�S��KS�Z���A�^���>��K��� pt���j���Z=&�'���ON�
�3�:/�1_n�D\j���DI�.�6t�<��6J�?A�c�ױ)��K���)��@�bCF��r�Lsh^�� ����vS��&��*��z�t������qC6�=�ciXaպV���U��� ٨�w: }�u����ц̠Q��Ob�����f0۹�,�5#�V��Ҳ,+9ϒ(�o���A��i�d4���1��R�v�Ǧ�PW[ke��n1��@׍m���y���s؏j.ɇ4��D��M��т�^�� �(?[)%�3�Zze�rc��:�V.;�=�a�F4�3��� $���76����F 1�t������g�'� �e��S�)����I����ϟ�����l#E�)�}xs����_�~�t���ѽ��<��^�Aʺq����������k�]��q�>�{��PX�9����
����>�� �3Q�6v�o�:�6?%8F2�q�j5��[��)4 А�b\��D���a�S��G���h��)`@�n���X
鶒� �G��0g���q����[:��"�|�o�8��֥4F7�>3B�2�) �>j���� �}?� O�.�O7o�gF��P݇�"$b��w&�jP��:9M��qHr�<��RوiLR�ݿ)4)[{i1x����|����W�FwNc<��3;
)�hV7 �A�󵱏������bI��6�<���_1� �y�6y�(�_s�ޫ�(B��z���W:$�����.A/�D��Iл!G��K�3t��Ah��� \Y|�U�s�/oc'K�F�1]Fl�;�-ꆨ|����z��(��붰g�O���/�����c*L��dϑ������l�s�mӮ�<���z]���j�)�?K��J�.e,~�|o��Z��g�wW�o��q�P׸+�𰤯�M1�粧�ݰ8S�pz���׍ߛ$���Z�q�#�?�ǧ)�\�'$K}�j!7=4񅀼\Ǔ}t2O1E�X��P ��z[�A�x}8��i�$ ��`���� �������o���׵9a[)U�1 ��aq6�|�7��0�n����/�bʠ0���#���q�hi0ٷFNH�{ �T�U<��!�����\�ܡ?=E��W e����ʼn�����٤v][Jp�@�<|@��*bw|1�
\�d,��m(����H�ë52��BR���7x�C\��Vuzi����`���"�/B��6�0��J���=���eo RԱ���#0쪃��RA#����B��
C ʅ �.zX��PS�X�B�3t�n��.]Z�1�Y�����|jtz�6 ��&������=���v�"�'x����D=�ً3ۆ�'���M��Ë���w���t:k���RXD��x+��^�_{A�E�6w��/���l�≸��;��6c�]W����\��^-���V�EGqPʂ�l�������|#�u�1�x�0P��X�#��J�蚍��ę1~ �?��1i6���~��2�'^����[G5,"

The following url was used:

http://www.(mydomain).com/safelink.php?u...sored.png/
(2012-03-10, 10:49 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update and the heads up. Smile
Wow, I' having problems with the new version.
It does not function anymore.

It turns every safelink page into a blank page with some weird symbols.

"http://www.(mydomain).com
��Z{s�6���{��$��,��g��8qm�i�s�I�BL JV��vP�d;�u77sNl��bw���o�ޜ:�v}A�2 �����gĪ���Ιm��ɯ? �>�V�I�)�3.��ih�-b��L��=�N�NC��=���W
'�Ǻ,�lxҳ��>Da7�qзXl����Y� �#���ƌz���2d����)��>����{!�9KXߒ�A�n�Y$ea���,d٘1i�q��%ay�0>aq@#�f WD�K�1��E,ӿ�Gv ֤���y���7���,[����P�4��YF�$!w)�N��0-|���[�.�d Q/#�7����hb6�=û���רB����� ��m�̏J&�&J��IJ�K�}��o��X�Xև@iW���C;&���e���Lnݔ'O��B'4S/XĠxߺg��H��4#��b}5��Zr��/�9��̥H9 �Z��+����"*j!Oh\^Q�q���Z ��B`����w�N����;%ƆcF>�Z�;�T�|�ɧ��!��7�"0�s���%�T8B�Oð�0�eB�˱HK�"p �xb�!u2�5�,Qn��+�Yʃq� ��y_V��w�c���z'�i��0Y���_4uf'��95�d?NX�o�7� ���]a��h���$O ���(-q�
}hB!� גp����_��,�٭�nc׼4�I@�+�}�b�d�ĸ��A��^�lMh �"�9;�1��IY�e�k*�Hj� C��A1Iƀ��K�<��㓔���I���)�AUa��Y?�R� �RB�Z����ɀ�+�G�t�_I�����l!&ԃP��}�~o����y�a/3F>S.����� N�,C��Y�j�:�,(󌍠����ر�Z��h6BeF��q|��k�<���kS���~��6���ޑSL���l�z��Q������6��a���Wƌ��I6�w+�?_�U�'R��G�j�v�]'�I�g��K�SЃ�+������3���z��C"�r���Br�����!�$��'��r���� W�Q�*�1ƪ[���0$��S�jUVW�—�⑰��ě,��>�q
��z���$�g6M��C�{[1* h�� *m^v�ꊳT��T_�!��
�pS�{�.�K� ��cW�VL�I��u{��ge+fSr�)�FGVek����jI���ZZ��u,�n5�Z�LI�B� �$V3���]-�S�i�J�h�P7R�%"���u��������ߕ��W
��hH'4ܶ�?�j�&|�<jxR�J��o�텾��¥4��'�{ L�N��-�4�l� T!�� �(~X��b�3�� :* kpti8d�]��B3��X�є��M� �{�9r�:>�q��[#� ����B�v�w������1A_�gc�i�4�����^,z���j(�O�S��KS�Z���A�^���>��K��� pt���j���Z=&�'���ON�
�3�:/�1_n�D\j���DI�.�6t�<��6J�?A�c�ױ)��K���)��@�bCF��r�Lsh^�� ����vS��&��*��z�t������qC6�=�ciXaպV���U��� ٨�w: }�u����ц̠Q��Ob�����f0۹�,�5#�V��Ҳ,+9ϒ(�o���A��i�d4���1��R�v�Ǧ�PW[ke��n1��@׍m���y���s؏j.ɇ4��D��M��т�^�� �(?[)%�3�Zze�rc��:�V.;�=�a�F4�3��� $���76����F 1�t������g�'� �e��S�)����I����ϟ�����l#E�)�}xs����_�~�t���ѽ��<��^�Aʺq����������k�]��q�>�{��PX�9����
����>�� �3Q�6v�o�:�6?%8F2�q�j5��[��)4 А�b\��D���a�S��G���h��)`@�n���X
鶒� �G��0g���q����[:��"�|�o�8��֥4F7�>3B�2�) �>j���� �}?� O�.�O7o�gF��P݇�"$b��w&�jP��:9M��qHr�<��RوiLR�ݿ)4)[{i1x����|����W�FwNc<��3;
)�hV7 �A�󵱏������bI��6�<���_1� �y�6y�(�_s�ޫ�(B��z���W:$�����.A/�D��Iл!G��K�3t��Ah��� \Y|�U�s�/oc'K�F�1]Fl�;�-ꆨ|����z��(��붰g�O���/�����c*L��dϑ������l�s�mӮ�<���z]���j�)�?K��J�.e,~�|o��Z��g�wW�o��q�P׸+�𰤯�M1�粧�ݰ8S�pz���׍ߛ$���Z�q�#�?�ǧ)�\�'$K}�j!7=4񅀼\Ǔ}t2O1E�X��P ��z[�A�x}8��i�$ ��`���� �������o���׵9a[)U�1 ��aq6�|�7��0�n����/�bʠ0���#���q�hi0ٷFNH�{ �T�U<��!�����\�ܡ?=E��W e����ʼn�����٤v][Jp�@�<|@��*bw|1�
\�d,��m(����H�ë52��BR���7x�C\��Vuzi����`���"�/B��6�0��J���=���eo RԱ���#0쪃��RA#����B��
C ʅ �.zX��PS�X�B�3t�n��.]Z�1�Y�����|jtz�6 ��&������=���v�"�'x����D=�ً3ۆ�'���M��Ë���w���t:k���RXD��x+��^�_{A�E�6w��/���l�≸��;��6c�]W����\��^-���V�EGqPʂ�l�������|#�u�1�x�0P��X�#��J�蚍��ę1~ �?��1i6���~��2�'^����[G5,"

The following url was used:

http://www.(mydomain).com/safelink.php?u...sored.png/

Hm, I'm not sure what's causing the problem. I just tried the same exact url on my own board and it worked just fine. Do you have any plugins that might be conflicting? And did you fully uninstall the previous version before you installed the new, just as a precaution?

**note, just uploaded v1.3.1 which deletes a print statement I accidentally left in the code**
Yes, I fully uninstalled it before.
Well, maybe it's a conflicting plugin, but I don't understand why the older version worked fine. Did you change something else in 1.3?
(2012-03-11, 09:01 AM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I fully uninstalled it before.
Well, maybe it's a conflicting plugin, but I don't understand why the older version worked fine. Did you change something else in 1.3?

No I didn't change anything but the way the plugin retrieves the URL to visit from the $_GET values on safelink.php.

Mind sending me a link to your site and I can check it out?

Like I said when I tried that exact same link you did on my end it worked just fine.
The function to exclude some urls from SafeLink is not working on my forum. I use latest version of Mybb.

The url I've tried with is youtube.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14