MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SafeLink 1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2015-08-18, 07:00 AM)Kolisnyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-15, 01:34 AM)Merek118 Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome plugin, but since I use the MySpoiler plugin MyBB Safelink renders it useless. It mistakes the spoilers as actual URLs and takes you to an invalid page when I attempt to click on the spoilers.

Is there a work around for this? I'd really like to use this plugin.

Thanks in advance! Big Grin

I'm having the same issue. ;l

OK can you link me that plugin then? It would help if I could look at it.

(2015-08-18, 07:12 AM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]I ran a test on my forum, and it said that MyBB Safelink has an exploit, I would rather wait until the author has an update without this exploit.

-Arne.

Could you PM me the exploit you found? Just saying there's an exploit doesn't really help me.
Spoiler BBCode (1.6) <-- The plugin that conflicts with MyBB Safelink.

Yes I know I am using an outdated plugin, but I haven't felt the need to upgrade it.
(2015-10-25, 04:34 AM)Merek118 Wrote: [ -> ]Spoiler BBCode (1.6) <-- The plugin that conflicts with MyBB Safelink.

Yes I know I am using an outdated plugin, but I haven't felt the need to upgrade it.

Thanks for the update, Merek, I'll look into fixing it and making Safelink compatible.
(2015-10-28, 06:55 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25, 04:34 AM)Merek118 Wrote: [ -> ]Spoiler BBCode (1.6) <-- The plugin that conflicts with MyBB Safelink.

Thanks for the update, Merek, I'll look into fixing it and making Safelink compatible.

Thanks!
Hello,

I have a problem. When I click to the link, safelink work but its displays a page error 404 and dont work.

Please help :(
Is it possible to do it via jquery? I mean when user clicks a link it should create seperated area to ask user if he is sure to go.

Like this : 
http://i.imgur.com/yAEXPz1.png
(2016-02-22, 11:39 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to do it via jquery? I mean when user clicks a link it should create seperated area to ask user if he is sure to go.

Like this : 
http://i.imgur.com/yAEXPz1.png

Not bad. I like more like this:

https://puu.sh/nhlH5/0f965575bf.png

Hey,
I have fixed that problem with javascripts (spoiler uses this...) with a new rewrite condition...
I've marked my changes with "//changed by "+my username + my website in the attachment...
It works and everyone can test it here: my page
There is a little install guide at my page (German+English), too. 
E-mail me, if there are some questions or other problems... If somebody want it, i can upload my translation files too.
My Mail: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Sry for my "bad" english, i am from Germany...

Nick1307
(2016-05-18, 08:21 PM)Nick1307 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,
I have fixed that problem with javascripts (spoiler uses this...) with a new rewrite condition...
I've marked my changes with "//changed by "+my username + my website in the attachment...
It works and everyone can test it here: my page
There is a little install guide at my page (German+English), too. 
E-mail me, if there are some questions or other problems... If somebody want it, i can upload my translation files too.
My Mail: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Sry for my "bad" english, i am from Germany...

Nick1307

Thanks for that, Nick! Let me check it out real quick and I'll upload the new the plugin file to the Mods site.
Getting SQL error while installing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14