MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SafeLink 1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2011-12-07, 10:20 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-07, 10:10 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Because that way we can disable links being 'bored' or anything for trusted members or forums that doesn't make much sense to 'apply extra protection to links' to. Smile

Fair enough, I'll add that in sometime later tonight, or at least over the weekend, good suggestion! Smile

Thank you very much! Big Grin
Mike, you censored all the links to 'mike.mybbmods.net' in the first two screenshots, but not in the last one Wink
Heh, thanks, fixed.

Now delete it out of that post Toungue
(2011-12-07, 10:20 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough, I'll add that in sometime later tonight, or at least over the weekend, good suggestion! Smile

I will wait for updated version to use then Smile
Updated to 1.1! See the change log in the original thread post that I updated to see the updates!

Basically added forum and usergroup exclusion, as requested. Enjoy! Smile
You are now leaving YOUR SITE NAME HERE! We have no control over the content on the following website. View at your own risk! 

What is the way to replace YOUR SITE NAME with my website name?
plus it would be good if you make an automatic redirect rather then requiring link on domain to go to it.

cheerz Smile
(2011-12-10, 06:32 PM)killer Wrote: [ -> ]
You are now leaving YOUR SITE NAME HERE! We have no control over the content on the following website. View at your own risk! 

What is the way to replace YOUR SITE NAME with my website name?
plus it would be good if you make an automatic redirect rather then requiring link on domain to go to it.

cheerz Smile

Go into safelink.lang.php (in ./inc/languages/english) and change $l['warning']. What do you mean by making an automatic redirect?
I've just installed this on 1.6.5 and it modifies the urls in the posts but when you click them it doesn't pause at the interim page--it just automatically redirects straight to the external page.

(2012-01-08, 10:22 AM)closletr Wrote: [ -> ]I've just installed this on 1.6.5 and it modifies the urls in the posts but when you click them it doesn't pause at the interim page--it just automatically redirects straight to the external page.

Link? And have you made sure your usergroup and/or the links are on the excluded list? Admins [usergroup 4] are excluded by default.
Sorry, my bad.

I was sure I'd configured it properly but I must have not. I've just reactivated it and it's working fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14