MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SafeLink 1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
hello thanks for this great plugin, but i have a little problem,
i'm use latest of mybb forum and then install this plugin .. its semms working great but when i click url example

Quote:
http://domain.com/safelink.php?url=http://domain2.com

its not going to warning page just like screenshot pic , its redirect to http://domain2.com without warning ..

any suggestion how to solve this problem ?

thanks before and sorry for my bad english Blush
Excluded groups don't see the redirection message.
Hey, nice plugin. I am having a slight issue with it though.

Whenever I change the wording of the {$warning} or add extra bits to that line, it will not show anything.

I want something like '<span>{$pre}'.$mybb->settings['hostname'].'{$post}</span>' but it is not showing anything.

If I have it just like '<span>{$pre}</span>' it will show whatever is in pre.

Any suggestions or pointers?

TIA

Chris

EDIT:

I found the solution. I had to edit safelink.php in the forum root to allow the different variables
(2014-04-08, 03:34 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Excluded groups don't see the redirection message.

oh LOL , How Stupid iam Toungue..

i need login to be user for see it Big Grin haha.. thx u so much for reply
(2014-04-19, 02:29 PM)suryadewa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-08, 03:34 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Excluded groups don't see the redirection message.

oh LOL , How Stupid iam Toungue..

i need login to be user for see it Big Grin haha.. thx u so much for reply

Yeah, I believe I have admins and super mods excluded by default. You can change the groups in the plugin settings though if you'd like.
I'm getting the following error whenever a user views the safelink.php page;
Warning [2] preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 - Line: 43 - File: offsite.php PHP 5.3.27 (Linux)

The rest of the page displays fine though.

//EDIT: An extra line was entered into the exclusion list, removing it fixes the error. Perhaps adding trim() to your code would fix this.
(2014-05-27, 05:13 AM)cronhound Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the following error whenever a user views the safelink.php page;
Warning [2] preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 - Line: 43 - File: offsite.php PHP 5.3.27 (Linux)

The rest of the page displays fine though.

//EDIT: An extra line was entered into the exclusion list, removing it fixes the error. Perhaps adding trim() to your code would fix this.

I'll check that out, but SafeLink doesn't include anyth file called offsite.php.
Nice Big Grin tried it on a test forum going to install it on my site tomorrow (A live site obviously)
(2014-07-07, 12:34 PM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Big Grin tried it on a test forum going to install it on my site tomorrow (A live site obviously)

Great, let me know how it goes! Cool
Is this plugin compatible with 1.8 or not , if not please make it available this is really needed ....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14