MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Updated] Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Once the invitation codes have been used can I delete them? Or will this delete the users or their permissions?
The invitations can be deleted safely. No user data will be lost.
Thanks very much. Smile
Is it possible to (after a certain number of referrals) set the person that is doing the reffering's group?
Hey:

I've just installed the plugin but I have a few questions:

Can I set it so registered users can send X number of invitations? Can only Admin send them? I don't want normal users to edit invitations, only send them.
(2014-07-03, 08:57 PM)ForoGCF Wrote: [ -> ]Hey:

Can I set it so registered users can send X number of invitations? Can only Admin send them? I don't want normal users to edit invitations, only send them.

Yes, you can limit the maximum number of invitations an authorized usergroup can send using the "Who can use Invitation Management" setting in your Admin CP.
Normal users can view and edit only the invitations they sent.
(2014-07-03, 11:11 PM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, you can limit the maximum number of invitations an authorized usergroup can send using the "Who can use Invitation Management" setting in your Admin CP.
I've seen Users can modify the limit that they can use a code. Can I fix it to a value that they can't change? And How I can add a custom group in a "Who can use Invitation Management"? (Sorry about basics questions)
(2014-07-03, 11:58 PM)ForoGCF Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-03, 11:11 PM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]

I've seen Users can modify the limit that they can use a code. Can I fix it to a value that they can't change? And How I can add a custom group in a "Who can use Invitation Management"? (Sorry about basics questions)

Does anyone knows?
(2014-07-03, 11:58 PM)ForoGCF Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen Users can modify the limit that they can use a code. Can I fix it to a value that they can't change? And How I can add a custom group in a "Who can use Invitation Management"? (Sorry about basics questions)

Currently there is no way to disable the user's ability to change the usage limit of the invitations they send.

The "Who can use Invitation Management" setting is a comma-separated list of groups ID.
You can find the ID of your custom group in the Admin CP. Look a the url when you select a group (in Users & Groups > Groups): the ID is at the end (after the "gid=" part).
Big Grin Great plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8