MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Updated] Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi cfillion,

I just found your invite plugin, installed it and had to learn that 1.3.1 is not compatible with myBB 1.8.0.

Are you working on an update, or do you know of another invite plugin for this forum?

Thanks

Sincerely

Oliver Hanisch
(2014-10-22, 09:29 PM)oliverhanisch Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cfillion,

I just found your invite plugin, installed it and had to learn that 1.3.1 is not compatible with myBB 1.8.0.

Are you working on an update, or do you know of another invite plugin for this forum?

Thanks

Sincerely

Oliver Hanisch

It works on my 1.8.0 Forum... Just add 18 to compatibility line.

Or what is your problem?
(2014-10-23, 05:22 PM)AmaZe Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Sincerely

Oliver Hanisch

Or what is your problem?

(2014-10-23, 05:22 PM)AmaZe Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Sincerely

Oliver Hanisch

Or what is your problem?
(2014-10-23, 05:22 PM)AmaZe Wrote: [ -> ]It works on my 1.8.0 Forum... Just add 18 to compatibility line.

Or what is your problem?

Great, I'm waiting for a couple of plug-in upgrades because I move to 1.8.0.

When you say 'compatibility line' where to we find this?
Hi,

@cfillion or any of you guys. I need help in implementing AJAX field-checking into this plugin. I want it to work just like with default fields in registration in myBB.
I'd like the invitation code to be checked real-time - error when it's too short/long, when it's simply wrong or a notice when it's filled in fine.

I know it's hard to make a mistake with the invitation code as it's sent in direct link in e-mail, but still it'd be nice to have this feature.

Could anyone help me with this?
(2012-02-09, 05:35 PM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin allow you and users to send (or simply generate) invitations codes that allows visitors to register and reach user groups automatically after activation.

It may be useful for private forums or websites where members must be placed in specific groups after registration.

This plugin also replace the default MyBB referral system and extend it.

Download:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/invitation-system

If you have any questions, please reply here.

While activating this plugin from the ACP, I see a message in red saying "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.3". Do we have any workaround to this please?

thanks in advance.
^ you can try it by changing compatibility line in the plugin file
Thank you, it worked.
It would be helpful if all you really helpful guys here could keep in mind that beginners don't necessarily know where those files are located in its full path.
I happened to have found the file that had the compatibility line in there by word searching in some files.

Thank you very much though for your help, it looks like the invitation system works now.

Oliver
(2015-01-03, 07:26 PM)oliverhanisch Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, it worked.
It would be helpful if all you really helpful guys here could keep in mind that beginners don't necessarily know where those files are located in its full path.
I happened to have found the file that had the compatibility line in there by word searching in some files.

Thank you very much though for your help, it looks like the invitation system works now.

Oliver

Hi,

Can you help me find it? I'm still struggling!
(2012-02-11, 05:48 PM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-11, 05:43 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Is it also possible to have an invitation code the only way of registering ?

Yes, enable the "Is the invitation code is required" setting.

Hello cfillion,
Thanks for the excellent plugin! 
Could you please help me out with find the setting "Is the invitation code is required" in the ACP? I have installed and activated the plugin on my mybb 1.8.4, but have not been able to locate this setting.

Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8