MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Updated] Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This plugin works effortlessly on the default MyBB theme, but when I attempt to use a custom theme or any other theme other than the default the invitation code box does not appear. Any help?
^ try below
member_profile_customfields template --> find {$customfields}
add in next line [if not exists] --> <!--Invitation-->

member_register template --> find {$referrer}

usercp_nav_misc template --> find code similar to below
<tbody style="{$collapsed['usercpmisc_e']}" id="usercpmisc_e">

member_profile template --> find {$referrals}
add in next line [if not exists] --> {$referrer}

member_profile_referrals template --> find {$memprofile['referrals']}
add in next line [if not exists] --> {$referredList}

[templates guidance 1] [templates guidance 2]
^ Exactly where and what should I do with this code?

I'm not a PHP developer by any means necessary.

If this is regarding copy and pasting in the invite.php file where at should I paste this?(preferably a line number?)
^ you might be knowing that MyBB uses templates system to display forum pages.

templates of a MyBB theme can be edited through forum admin panel.

two links were provided to help in understanding templates system
[templates guidance 1] [templates guidance 2]

if you are confused then you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel.
[you can provide your own credentials & change them later]
^ Sent you the information required in a PM
Hi, i am currently trying to make this plugin still work on mybb 1.8.15 but it appears i can't watch the profile of any user that used the invitation system to register. I receive this error.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1140 - In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'users.mybb_invitecodes.createdby'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as count, createdby FROM mybb_invitecodes WHERE code='gUGJvACD'
HELP ME I GET THIS ERROR
(2018-06-08, 11:42 PM)chuckie1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i am currently trying to make this plugin still work on mybb 1.8.15 but it appears i can't watch the profile of any user that used the invitation system to register. I receive this error.

SQL Error:
1140 - In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'users.mybb_invitecodes.createdby'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Query:

That is due your server configuratios, you must update the plugin to your code server requeriments by php lines changes.

(2018-06-29, 09:56 PM)1tapgod Wrote: [ -> ]HELP ME I GET THIS ERROR

This plugin works on mybb 1.6.x series as thread marks on.

You have to verify if it works into mybb 1.8.x changing the compatibillity plugin lines from 16* to 18* or *.

But you have to be sure that it works fine or for testing purposals change that line into info plugin function at the begining of the file with a text editor, save it and try again. See if it work fine into non live environment before you install into a live board.

Cheers...
(2018-06-29, 10:09 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-08, 11:42 PM)chuckie1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i am currently trying to make this plugin still work on mybb 1.8.15 but it appears i can't watch the profile of any user that used the invitation system to register. I receive this error.

SQL Error:
Query:

That is due your server configuratios, you must update the plugin to your code server requeriments by php lines changes.

(2018-06-29, 09:56 PM)1tapgod Wrote: [ -> ]HELP ME I GET THIS ERROR

This plugin works on mybb 1.6.x series as thread marks on.

You have to verify if it works into mybb 1.8.x changing the compatibillity plugin lines from 16* to 18* or *.

But you have to be sure that it works fine or for testing purposals change that line into info plugin function at the begining of the file with a text editor, save it and try again. See if it work fine into non live environment before you install into a live board.

Cheers...

İdont Understand Anything Can You Say Me How TO FIX IT STEP BY STEP ? 
How to limit max uses to 1 only? Since members can set max use to 100000 and that code can be used that many times :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8