MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Updated] Invitation System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hello,

we have a german language file for this plugin? thank you very much. please upload...
Where can I edit the template for this plugin?

Sadly.. this plugin does not add a template set. If you want to edit the template of the invite page, you must edit the plugin file. Hopefully once updated (which i doubt it will be) they will add template sets.
Hey cfillion,

I'm wondering if there is support for Invite Contamination Analysis with your plugin?

I'm hoping this image will explain what I mean.
[attachment=35220]

If you Invitation System Plugin does not (and will not) support this feature, how much effort is involved in creating a plugin for MyBB? Is MyBB based on a web framework (codeigniter etc)
mine is giving the following error ...... The e -mail inserted have been invited ........ meu mybb 1.6.18
Does this work well for MyBB 1.8?
how do i edit the css
This is very useful specially if your planning a contest for referral. nice job sir!
I can no longer access misc.php?action=manageinvites

It goes to a page full of symbols and encrypted garbage.

Any ideas guys?? It worked great until yesterday and no changes on my end have taken place.
(2012-02-09, 05:35 PM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]Este plugin permite que você e os usuários enviem (ou simplesmente gerem) códigos de convidados que permitem aos visitantes se registrar e chegar aos grupos de usuários automaticamente após a ativação.

Pode ser útil para fóruns privados ou sites onde os membros devem ser colocados em grupos específicos após o registro.

Este plugin também substitui o sistema de referência MyBB padrão e estende-o.

Baixe:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/invitation-system

Se você tiver alguma dúvida, responda aqui.

I'm really looking forward to checking out an updated version of this plugin. It works the way I like it. Can you tell me if there are any new updates?

/inc/languages/english/invite.lang.php does not exist

i put the file in and it still isn't working
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8