MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Use Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I haven't used it myself. Do you have file access? If you don't, you can't add it. You'd have to wait for the person who set it up to do it.
Can you make it to when you lock a topic, you have a choice to strike out the title or not strike out the title? Is that possible?
Example

Can you make it to where if your signed in you can't make another account. Like lets say I'm signed in and I have a link to the sign up page, is it possible that if I click on the link, instead of it taking me to the sign up page, can it say something like, Sorry, but our system shows that you have already registered on these forums and the registration of multiple accounts has been disabled. Is that possible and if so how?

(2012-07-27, 08:50 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-63559.html

Is it possible to take the time off of the chat box/shout box?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=17077]

How do you do this?
[Image: J6yLl.png]
What does it mean it says;
[Image: yvzzz.png]

How do you edit the name of this ban notice? Like how do you change what is says?
[Image: 3newx.png]
and would it be possible to change it to this?
[Image: ZSaAg.png]

How do u mak it 2 where users will need a certain amount of posts to view/post in a certain forum?

Is it possible instead of an buddy system, there can be a friend system where users send a friend request and the other user either accept it or deney it and for the ignore list, is there a plugin for that also, like instead of the ignore list there can be a block all communications, is that possible, if so how?

How can you tell which user group number, each group is?

Is it possible to make it to where you can set a custom user title for a group but there stars don't get affected by it, like lets says they have 5 stars and in admin cp you go to users and groups and admin, then put default user title as admin or something, is it possible to keep those 5 stars from the user titles or not?

How do u change the language and how do u take off the time sent?
How do you make it, when you click on a username in the chat box, it opens a new window or tab and takes you to there profile. How do you do that?

Why is this keep happing?

[Image: ZJx9x.png]
[Image: iBico.png]

Is it possible to make it 2 when someone signs up on your forum and confirms there email and the link takes them to a page and is it possible to make it say something like this?
[Image: awnsE.png]

Is it possible to make it to where if a user advertises there site in posts topics or in user cp where it says website, is it possible to make it to where when they press submit it automatlly goes to your site url in the home page, so instead of domain.com, when they click submit it will go to mybb.com or your site url. Is that possible? Is it a word filter or a plugin?
Also, how do you lock a forum?

How do you make the user name cycle in five different colors like this?
[Image: EIi2o.png]
[Image: iAo3T.png]
[Image: Asj8a.png]
[Image: DzUeI.png]
[Image: ExWyq.png]

Is there a way to block this out to guests? So if some one like a guest gets this link, is it possible to make it to where this link won't work for them or they can't see the shouts that people in my site made when they click on the link. Is that possible, if so how?

How do you set a time for the shout box to auto refresh?

What is Scrutinize User's IP address?

How do you make a specific forum for guests only, and how do you hide the rest of the forums, to members only?

Can you make it to where if you post a new topic you will be able to delete it, but once a user post in your topic, you can't delete it, and the option won't be there to delete it, and same for posts, like quick reply or new reply, if a user replies to a topic and no one else has replied, they can delete there post, but once some one replies, they can't delete there post and the option won't be there. Is that possible.

Also is there a way to add a thank you system to topics only, and a like and dislike button for the replies on the topic? Is that possible?

Is there a way to block all proxy servers, so that anyone that is using a proxy server can't sign up, sign in or if there already signed in and if they switch to a proxy server, they can't do any member related stuff or the page won't load for them, or they get signed out.? Is that possible?
What does it mean in the groups management for the Moderation/Administration Options, Yes, users of this group are super moderators. What do the super mods get if that's the only thing? Also what does it do?

Is there a way to have Rep points and Rep power? Like if someone gives you rep, like 1 rep, it will give you 1 rep point, and if you get a certain amount like lets say 25, then you get a 1 rep power and it will say 1 then it will have 1 bar next to the number 1. Also is there a way to have the number if rep you have and then the rep bar next to it?
[Image: Jrat3.png]
Is that possible?

Is there a way for this not to freeze? Because if your inactive on the site and you open a new tab and come back to the tab with the chat box, it's stuck at loading and the site won't load or anything, admin cp or anything won't load, and it does this;
[Image: lsEOs.png]
Because every time → [Image: lsEOs.png] freezes, it won't let me on the site, so is there any way for it not to freeze? Also this is the chat box I'm using by the way.
How do you make the loading go faster, so that is shows the loading sign, for like a spit sec instead of like 5 secs. Is that possible?

Is it possible to make the forums go side ways so it doesn't take so much space? Example: [Image: xAwCc.png]

How do you make it to where, members of your forum view a users profile, and in the url it would say there user name, instead of there user id. So it would say some thing like http://community.mybb.com/User-MYBB-GHOST Is that possible? Also for admins only to see the user id and admin cp only, so if admins view the profile of a user it will say there user name in the url, but in admin cp it will say there user id. Is that possible?

Also is it possible to make the forum team visible to members and above, and not guest?

Is there a way to make it to where, as soon as the page loads to where to chat box is, the chat box will load, or like it will refresh as soon as the page loads? Instead of it waiting like 10 secs.

Is there a way to make it to where, if a user gets IP banned, there account will be signed out automactlly and if another user tries to view there profile, it would say this in the middle of the page and the text in the middle,
[Image: yAr7p.png]
and there avatar, user titles, and badges would disapper or turn off if some one looks at one of there old posts, like this,[Image: H0Em0.png]
and if the user that is IP banned tries to sign in or sign up they get this message; [Image: ZSaAg.png]
Is that possible?

Is there a way to make it to where when you prune the chat box, it just says this: [Image: IQ6Ba.png] instead of this: [Image: CwEAL.png] So no one knows that the chat box was pruned. Is that possible?

How do you add this type of star?
[Image: 3QAcq.png]
Also how do you get the ones that turns around like this?
[Image: lbqmR.png]
[Image: yd6iA.png]
[Image: pZaMl.png]
[Image: NaGrp.png]
Also, which 1 is this one?
[Image: sGjGj.png]

What color user name is this?
[Image: m0dP0.png]

Is there a way to see all user name changes for a user? Also can it be a admin thing only, or a staff thing only?

Also is there a way to make it to where it shows how long ago they last visit;
[Image: bJbz5.png]
Is there a way to make it to when you edit your post, it will say it at the bottom left, and it shows you how many times the topic was edit and there will be a line breaker before the last edit, example:
[Image: NBLxW.png]
Is there a way to make it have a star in front of your name in the chat box. Example:
[Image: VDnYY.png]

Is there a way to show total visits, like it shows how many visits your profile has got and it will show under last 10 visitors?
[Image: vqBpv.png]

Is there a for the announcements to go to a certain forum when the time ends?

Is there a way to make your security better, or really strong so nothing like this happens;
[Image: d1tKT.png]

Also is there a way to make the codes for the chat box for certain user groups only, and is there a way to change the codes?

Is there a way to give certain chat powers to certain staff, like ban and unban and prune and prune all chats from a user etc., is that possible?

Is there a way to make it to where, when you post news on your site, it will automatically post it to your Twitter account and your Facebook page, and it will post it as the page name, even if your using facebook under your name. Is that possible?

Is there a plugin for the Latest Threads/posts? Also will it show on top of the forums?

Is it possible to get these icons next to people's username on the left, on the chat box for staff only, or certain users, and would it work for the extra file chat box, because that's the one I have also is it possible to make it appear in the who's online list for admins only, but when you go view the profile it won't be there, is that possible?;
[Image: 3LySw.png]

Also is it possible to have a choice to make a Announcement or Global Announcement from just going to the forum or by clicking on the topic and choosing it, instead of remaking the topic in admin cp or mod cp, is that possible?

How do you get to the Delayed Moderation Queue?

For the Inline Thread Moderation, how do you add custom tools?

Is it possible to deactivate accounts?

Do you know how to put the lol code something like this, where it's changing to a smiley face, then changing back to lol and keep doing that. Is that possible?
[Image: omPrv.png]
[Image: qAHGv.png]
[Image: IWnFk.png]
[Image: 4y9j1.png]
[Image: Pfl4i.png]
[Image: JxpIw.png]

How do you make the user names like this?
[Image: dk285.png]
Is that possible?
How do you get the laser going back and forth like this for the groups?
[Image: MMj2F.png]
Also how do you get the rainbow username color for the groups?
[Image: ITlMB.png]

Is there a way to make it to where when you edit your post, and nobody has replied to it and you edit your post, it won't say it until someone replies, and you edit your post, then it would say you edited it 1 time. Is that possible?

Is it possible to take this off the sign up page and user cp, also when you make a topic or post, is there a way to completely turn this off on the whole site because I think it's useless?
[Image: 2yvBY.png]
Is there a way to take this off the whole site?
[Image: PJReJ.png]

Is it possible to change to name of the link of admin cp? If so how?

How do you add pages to the navigation bar? Is that possible?

* MYBB GHOST Is this a plugin that I could use for my site?

How do you make it to where if a support staff replies to your post it's blue like this;
[Image: WKUf6.png]

Is it possible to make it to where users can't report other staff's topics or posts?

Is it possible to add the @ before there name in the chat box, so people can talk to each other that way?
[Image: 4Bvgt.png]

Is there a way to make it to where if you suspend a users signature, would you be able to put something in there signature so everybody can see it and they can't edit there signature for how long they are banned for. Is that possible?

Is there a way to have level warnings like, low, medium, and high, instead of the %, because I find it more easier so you won't have to delete the warning if it goes to 100. So is that possible to have level warnings instead of % warnings? Also can there be an automact message from system an automated account that gives out warnings and the subject will be in red which would say, you have been issued a warning and the message will say the warning level and the rule you broke, and there will be a link to the forum rules. Is that possible?

How do you add stuff to the portal? Like how do you add news?

How do you take of the bad words for the chat box?

Is there a way to change the User ID of users?
you would need a host like 000webhost or hosting like that
Is there a way to make it to where, if a staff views a users profile, it won't show up in the latest visits. Is that possible?

(2012-07-31, 10:19 PM)cupcakestylez Wrote: [ -> ]you would need a host like 000webhost or hosting like that

I do have a host.
I don't think you can
(2012-07-31, 10:19 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make it to where, if a staff views a users profile, it won't show up in the latest visits. Is that possible?

By default, you can't. You'd need to edit the plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13